• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
Hi guys, I'm here to tell you that I'm leaving.
I lost my internet connection, I don't know if I can get my connection back ever again.
I may or mayn't back. It depends on my luck.
It's been good since I joined here, my english improved, got unreplaceable friends and happiness.

It's time to go now, good-bye... I hope to be back...

I better hope this isn't permanent... but farewell Gero dude, and I do hope you eventually return to PC after you get over your internet trouble.

Years
oh im a day late but

yeah im back now i guess

i still have to continue applying for jobs and w/e (assuming i dont get the one that im after) but at least i'll still be on here at regular activity and whatnot n_n

Welcome baaaack! <3 Things just wouldn't be the same here without you.

Hi guys, I'm here to tell you that I'm leaving.
I lost my internet connection, I don't know if I can get my connection back ever again.
I may or mayn't back. It depends on my luck.
It's been good since I joined here, my english improved, got unreplaceable friends and happiness.

It's time to go now, good-bye... I hope to be back...

Oh noooo..... :( Rizon, this is awful! I really hope you can get your internet back. We'll miss you a lot; remember that we're here thinking of you and will always welcome you back when you return!

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
I know this sounds silly but I got my internet back in no time. xD
I didn't even expect that I'll get my internet back that early. Hi.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I know this sounds silly but I got my internet back in no time. xD
I didn't even expect that I'll get my internet back that early. Hi.

Haha wow so quickly! :P I'm glad you're internet's back so soon! :) Good to see you again George. XD

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Hello..I'm sad to say, but I'll have to be away from PC for a while.
My laptop is broken, and to be honest PC is hard to use on a phone, so I will be gone until my computer's fixed. Have a nice life, users of PC, hopefully I won't be gone long.

<3

Years
Hello..I'm sad to say, but I'll have to be away from PC for a while.
My laptop is broken, and to be honest PC is hard to use on a phone, so I will be gone until my computer's fixed. Have a nice life, users of PC, hopefully I won't be gone long.

<3
Sorry to hear about your laptop :( hope it gets fixed soon! :)

Honest

Hi!
Years
After 5 years of this username, I'm finally changing faces.

Bye bye Bloodex. Hello Vertigo. Hope this account changes doesn't make any of you guys dizzy!

and thank you, server, for putting me in limbo. pooooo

/shot

Years
Hey guys. I am announcing my leave of absence now. You see when I joined you guys 2 months ago I honestly no life. I could post evry night if I wanted or needed to. Well now marching band season is starting real soon and practice is all day almost everyday. Right now I am too tired to keep it up. I am truly sorry I love you guys. And I wish to thank The RPC people and everyone else i interacted with in my short stay. I'll miss you all. :(

Years
Hey guys. I am announcing my leave of absence now. You see when I joined you guys 2 months ago I honestly no life. I could post evry night if I wanted or needed to. Well now marching band season is starting real soon and practice is all day almost everyday. Right now I am too tired to keep it up. I am truly sorry I love you guys. And I wish to thank The RPC people and everyone else i interacted with in my short stay. I'll miss you all. :(
Sorry to see you go.. v_v but hopefully after your band session concludes you could come back some more, although it might not be as much as it was over the summer!

Years

Aww sad to see you go... but real life stuff always comes first.

Hope to see you back after your marching band session!

James.

Years
Hello all~ I'm James, as my name totally doesn't imply. I used to be Malice. (until about 5 minutes ago when I made my new account), and sadly, inactive. :( But I'm back now, and hope to be much more active and get to know y'all better, and reconnect with some old friends too!

:)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello all~ I'm James, as my name totally doesn't imply. I used to be Malice. (until about 5 minutes ago when I made my new account), and sadly, inactive. :( But I'm back now, and hope to be much more active and get to know y'all better, and reconnect with some old friends too!

I have the intention of responding to your NASCAR VM but it got pushed down. xD But it's great to see that you've decided to start off fresh! :3

Years

I don't think we have ever met, but nice to see old members coming back! While we have new staff obviously and also some sections getting renamed and/or reorganized we are still the same old PC you know. Hope to see you around more often James!

Back