• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
False, I don't have a romantic interest and my parents don't like Pokemon.

The next person traded an Abra on Route 2 for a Mr. Mime on the Kanto region games.

Years
Probably... I'll probably sent some but don't expect to receive some.

True, I did it once during Psychic-Type Monotype run in Fire Red.

The person below me used Lapras before.

Last edited:
Years
True, 1st time I played Sapphire I didn't know anything about Gen III and my 1st attempt was disaster.

The person below me had to use walkthrough to get through some part of the game.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
True, I didn't know I was supposed to push the floating stones in Chargestone Cave and when I saw Bianca pushing a floating stone, I didn't believe her that I was supposed to push the floating stones and I thought she was being ridiculously ditzy.

The next person encountered a shiny Graveler.

Years
False, I watch walkthroughs for entertainment to laugh with poketuber as they live stream or sometimes to see if I want to buy a game.

False, and I hope I don't encounter him. The color scheme doesn't do it for me and he is really hard to catch, just blowing himself up as he pleases.

Tpbm finds at least one of the human characters in the Pokemon world terribly attractive.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
False, I always have a few ultra balls left after catching a legendary.

The next person caught a Reshiram/Zekrom without a master ball.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
False, I used mine on Reshiram.

TNP used their master ball on Snorlax when they played RBY.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
False, I've played Black but I haven't played the sequels.

The next person likes that story from X/Y about an Abomasnow came into town carrying a Mamoswine that was all beat up and injured wanting to rescue Mamoswine.

Vragon

The person below has never played the spin-off series Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.

Years
False, I think they are both precious and exquisitely beautiful. If you twisted my arm though and forced me to pick one it would probably say the original Vulpix from Kanto. I just prefer fire types, and have raised this Vulpix in so many games so it holds a bit more nostalgic value as great as the new Alolan version is.

Tpbm has watched Pokemon Origins?

Years
True, I horde Pokemon. Instead of releasing Pokemon I usually just store a mon who I haven't used, maybe one day I can find something for them to do, perhaps this species can pass on a valuable egg move or be cute in contests, maybe a friend will want me to trade this exact pokemon one day. i have Pokemon bank so there's always some extra room.

Tpbm at least once deleted a good move on a Pokemon and then taught it a bad move because you did not know any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back