• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Seeking six event Pokemon to complete Living Dex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi all!
I've been working on my Living Dex for many years now and I'm the closest I've ever been, only six away from complete (not counting the new ones I've got stuck in Arceus, until that can connect to Home)
The ones I need are all Event 'mons from events I missed for various reasons or just weren't available in my region.

They are...
#649 - Genesect
#720 - Hoopa
#721 - Volcanion
#802 - Marshadow
#807 - Zeraora
#893 - Zarude
I'm hoping to find someone who has either got a few of these (multiple games, multiple redeems, etc) who is willing to part with one, a few or all of them.
I'd be looking to keep these Pokemon, so as much as a trade-tradeback situation would get me the entries I need, and I appreciate anyone who offers, it doesn't help me in completing my Living Dex.

So on permanent trades, I don't know what I have to offer that would be equal, but I have a wide range of spare legendaries (almost all should be caught in Pokeballs), other Event 'mons and can breed basically anything that can be dropped back into Sword/Shield from Home.
With some time, I can get around in my completed Sun/Moon/USun/UMoon saves to catch breed in those games too, if necessary, then Bank>Home>Trade them. Pretty sure I still have complete files (though empty PCs) in just about all the previous gens going back to Gen 4 I think, so again, with a bit of time, I can breed/bring forward most anything from them too.

Anyone who can help, it's much appreciated!
Thanks a bunch!
-Pix

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I have all but Zarude.
Do you have any shiny Galarian starters?
Shiny Kanto mr mime? Or shiny Galarian slowpoke?

Years
No unfortunately I don't have shinies of any of those ones. I have some shinies from various other gens, though I'd have to check to see what they are, don't know off the top of my head.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 21, 2022
Hi all!
I've been working on my Living Dex for many years now and I'm the closest I've ever been, only six away from complete (not counting the new ones I've got stuck in Arceus, until that can connect to Home)
The ones I need are all Event 'mons from events I missed for various reasons or just weren't available in my region.

They are...
#649 - Genesect
#720 - Hoopa
#721 - Volcanion
#802 - Marshadow
#807 - Zeraora
#893 - Zarude
I'm hoping to find someone who has either got a few of these (multiple games, multiple redeems, etc) who is willing to part with one, a few or all of them.
I'd be looking to keep these Pokemon, so as much as a trade-tradeback situation would get me the entries I need, and I appreciate anyone who offers, it doesn't help me in completing my Living Dex.

So on permanent trades, I don't know what I have to offer that would be equal, but I have a wide range of spare legendaries (almost all should be caught in Pokeballs), other Event 'mons and can breed basically anything that can be dropped back into Sword/Shield from Home.
With some time, I can get around in my completed Sun/Moon/USun/UMoon saves to catch breed in those games too, if necessary, then Bank>Home>Trade them. Pretty sure I still have complete files (though empty PCs) in just about all the previous gens going back to Gen 4 I think, so again, with a bit of time, I can breed/bring forward most anything from them too.

Anyone who can help, it's much appreciated!
Thanks a bunch!
-Pix

I believe I have a spare volcanion, what event/ legendaries do you have ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back