• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] BDSP Pokemon Shop - Dex Completion for Shiny Charm

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 29, 2021
Hi all. I'd like to help anyone better complete their pokedex's in Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl. I have Brilliant Diamond, and I've marked below by region the pokemon I need spares of, the ones I just need trade backs of that I can offer, and the ones that I just need to trade back for dex entries. I've also marked some pokemon that I plan to shiny hunt for through breeding and I'm requesting a spare in a premiere ball, and if anyone is interested I have several boxes of turtwig bred in premiere balls to offer.

Kanto
• Need: spare Weedle, Pidgey, Sandshrew, Vulpix, spare Slowpoke (if you have Slowbro/Slowking for dex entry that would be great), spare Exeggcute (if you have Exeggutor for the dex entry I can trade back)
• Trade Back from me: Graveler, Machoke, Haunter, Kadabra for evos
• Kanto Dex entries I need: Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Victribell, Parasect, Hitmonchan, Kangaskhan, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar. Pinsir, Vaporeon, Snorlax, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo

Johto
• Need: (If you have a spare in a Premiere ball): Magby, Bonsly/Sudowoodo, Misdreavus,
• Dex entries (trade back): Togetic, Politoad, Espeon, Umbreon, Dunsparce, Steelix, Scizor, Heracross, Teddiursa-Ursaring, Kingdra, Porygon2, Stantler, Blissey, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh.

Hoenn
• Need: (Premiere ball): Nosepass
• Dex entries (trade backs): Cascoon-Dustox, Lotad-Lombre-Ludicolo, Shiftry, Shroomish-Breloom, Slakoth-Vigoroth-Slaking, Whismur-Loudred-Exploud, Delcatty, Sableye, Plusle, Minun, Gulpin-Swalot, Spoink-Grumpig, Spinda, Seviper, Lunatone, Lileep-Cradilly, Feebas-Milotic, Castform, Chimecho, Wynaut, Huntail, Gorebyss, Relicanth, Luvdisc, Bagon-Shelgon-Salamence, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza

Sinnoh
• Need: (Premiere ball): Shieldon/Bastiodon, Misdreavus/Mismagius, Glameow/Purugly, Bonsly/Sudowoodo, Nosepass/Probopass
• Dex entries (trade backs): Spiritomb, Leafeon, Glaceon, Weavile, Magnezone, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Electavire, Magmortar, Togekiss, Gliscor, Gallade, Porygon-Z, Probopass, Dusknoir, Froslass, Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Creselia

Let me know if anyone has any questions or are interested in helping out, and if you would like a turtwig in a Premiere ball!

Trainer Nightowllor

Back