• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Noob to Flairs

GalacticChicken

Galactic
Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Dec 21, 2021
idk if this is a good section for this but is there a good way to make flairs easily? if not any copypasteable ones? sorry if this is the wrong thread

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Flairs are powered by CSS, so they're pretty easy to make if you know how to write that. If not, you can do some reading on it1 or just play around with common CSS properties. I think a lot of people on PC learned it the latter way.

For example, you might start by putting one or more of these in your "Main block" section, and ignoring the other sections.

• background-color - Colours the background of the flair.
  • color - Colors the text of the flair.
  • font-family - Changes the font of the flair.
  • font-size - Changes the size of the flair's text.
  • font-weight - Changes the weight (boldness) of the flair.
  • font-style - Changes the style (italicization) of the flair.

Here's a simple flair with all of those put together, but you may want to tweak the colours to match your preference.

Code:
background-color: #8A9B0F;
color: #FF3D7F;
font-family: 'press start 2p';
font-style: italic;
font-size: 70%;

1 If you follow a CSS tutorial, note that flairs on PC only use properties and values, not selectors. If you don't follow a tutorial, disregard this footnote.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
You can also look around a bit and see who's willing to make flairs for other people. As an example, mine wasn't made by me, someone else made it for me (and the only other flair I've ever used was from a template made by someone else).

GalacticChicken

Galactic
Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Dec 21, 2021
Thanks so much! I'll be sure to check some of that out your flair ironically was the one I saw I liked the best when I was lurking!

GalacticChicken

Galactic
Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Dec 21, 2021
I do have a friend who said they know quite a lot I'll be sure to update this thread if I get one I like

Back