• 18 replies

Sheep

She/Her
Australia
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
36,563 posts
15.6 Years
Congrats!! A shiny is a shiny. :D Are you planning on evolving and using it?

I haven't gotten any yet, but I'd really like a shiny Ponyta to use. It's so pretty and would've been awesome to have on my team.

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite

Male
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
51 posts
9.3 Years
- My first shiny came outta no where while I was surfing. Manage to catch a shiny Seel. Now it's a good IV Dewgong. Not the best but I'll take it.
- Had to edit this. Just completed and captured another shiny. Got my shiny Giratina after 95 or 96 soft resets! I'm so happy right now.
Been playing Pokemon X and BD
Travel
3DS FC: 0087-2301-7995
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
250 posts
1 Years
The only shiny I knowingly used was a shiny, lonely Starly in Gen. 4. It was going to be part of my team irregardless of being shiny or not. Don’t really care for shiny pokemon but I really like a Shiinotic shiny caught in SwSh. The only other shiny used in a game was a Groudon from Gen. 3 that I didn’t even know was a shiny until much later.

ZeoStar

Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
9,177 posts
4.6 Years
I don't have any luck with shiny pokemon. I remain hopeful, but it doesn't ever seem to happen.

I've found a couple on emulators, but it's been so many years since I've found an actual shiny on a legitimate copy.

colours

she/her
gracidea fields
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
8,615 posts
17.1 Years
no shinies yet for me :c kinda envious how so many people on social media seem to get a shiny starter?? wish i had the patience for that lmao

Figment

Wild Gamer Appeared!

Male
Australia
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
300 posts
3.1 Years
My first shiny was actually a Shiny Stantler, I did it because I hope to be able to transfer it to Legends Arceus when that comes out if possible, and use a Shiny Wyrdeer on my team. I was actually really lucky and got it only on my 10th Pokeradar chain.

rainbow

they/them
UK
Seen February 11th, 2022
Posted December 14th, 2021
783 posts
13.1 Years
I have never been a fan of the Radar for gathering shinies but I have reluctantly started learning to chain. Imagine my surprise when in a totally normal non-sparkling patch in a chain of THREE (3!!!) murkrow, I got one.

That was my first shiny in BDSP and my second full odds encounter ever :D

Piedrozan

Age 26
Male
Cintra
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
265 posts
184 Days
I want to hunt for shiny but I don't know what is the best way to do it :P
Male
Seen 33 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
107 posts
11.6 Years
Likely my only shiny from this game is a Primeape I caught in the Grand Underground. By coincidence, it's the second one I have but the first I caught myself- the other is one I received in a Pokemon HOME Wonder Trade and that I was never able to figure out if it was legit or not. I may keep both, but at least I have one I know is the real deal.

Winter

KAMISATO ART: SOUMETSU

Age 25
they/them/she/her
Kamisato Estate
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
8,301 posts
7.3 Years
My first shiny was a Mareep! Followed by a Buneary, a few days ago. Got both of them through pokeradar chaining!

Pichu

Age 29
Male
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,162 posts
13.1 Years
I haven't gotten one yet :/ I tried some hunts via radar but can't keep a chain going for long lol.
Moderator of Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl
Discord Moderator