• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Inflamed Red (Current Version: v1.0.5)

Years
Pokemon Inflamed Red (Discord)

Intro

Pokemon Inflamed Red is a QOL Difficulty hack which will allow you to catch all Pokemon from Generation 1-8, including Hisui mons. It is a difficulty hack similar to Inclement Emerald, with EV training not required but recommended. Other trainer's don't have EVs so its your choice if you want to train. The bag and switch mode are allowed by default, but you can disallow the bag and enable set if you want!

Features

• Lots of Pokemon to Catch - All Pokemon from Generations 1-8 and every Hisui mon is available to catch!
  • 2 New Rivals, May and Barry! (Didn't want to use Brendan since that would be too similar to Radical Red, lets just say Brendan is out exploring with his dad and Barry happens to be a close friend)
  • Updated Battle Engine and New Features thanks to CFRU and DPE!
  • Increased Difficulty - All Trainer Levels are higher, and Gym Leaders have full teams and are smarter.
  • Hard Mode - Provides a harder experience. Trainers will have 31 IVs, good teams and movesets, and EVs.
  • Level Scaling based on average level of your party! (Unless the average level is lower than the normal level)
  • Pokemon Buffing - Some weaker Pokemon have been buffed!
  • Raid Battles!
  • Other QOL Features & Graphical Changes! (Below)

Other QOL Features

• No IV Grinding Mode: All Pokemon that you get will have perfect (31) IVs.
  • No EV Grinding Mode: Power Items (you can get them in the Cerulean Pokemart) will give 252 EVs for their stat instead of 4.
  • Starter Region Choice: You can select the region your starter comes from (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, etc). Your rival with have a Kantonian starter however.
  • NPC in every Pokecentre: Similar to SwSh, there is an NPC in every Pokecentre that can relearn and delete moves, and rename your Pokemon.
  • Toggleable Exp Share: You can now toggle Gen 6 exp share to be on or off (gen 6 exp share fuctions added by CFRU)
  • PocketCentre: Similar to Inclement Emerald, there is a new item called the PocketCentre. You get it the first time you go to a Pokecentre and heal. This item heals your whole team when used, but must be refilled at a Pokecentre by healing your Pokemon there.
  • Stat Checker item: There is a new item called the stat checker which allows you to check Pokemon base stats, IVs, EVs, and happiness.
  • Pocket PC: An item that allows you to open the PC from anywhere!
  • Nature Changer and IV Perfecter: Pretty self-explanatory. IV Changer where the nickname rater normally is, nature changer at the bottom of Celadon

Graphical Changes

• Black/White styled summary screen
  • Black/White styled party select screen
  • Black/White styled bag
  • Graded IVs on the summary screen
  • Natured Affected Colored Stats
  • D/P/Pt font
  • New HP Bar, similar to the Black/White one
  • HGSS text box
  • Pre Battle Mugshots
  • Updated Battle Backgrounds
  • Updated Box Backgrounds
  • Item name & description when you get it

Screenshots

t93lt8F.png
j3lHQOQ.png
pREEw4J.png
lBveVYe.png
KiR7C0v.png
RpgossH.png
ylWzqtn.png
7WNTcMQ.png
lkRUw6O.png
rrryKDg.png
rpnLHTN.png
whD7yUP.png
itdnEds.png
IGAP6hY.png
HN6KaGY.png
tEZiU8j.png
6OseRwq.png
SRNxYzU.png
L4JZmfQ.png
JOBLYdk.png
sABdQZv.png
Mct8rzt.png
q2ug4jW.png
zYcv875.png
SEV42yu.png
K4CvJAa.png
YToye8W.png
JozuCeF.png
xU1PVkY.png
8cXGLya.png
H6TTPKF.png
RvZV7Pc.png
GUA1HlJ.png
oEeUN2i.png
HOxDj7e.png
HB1V7d9.png
Gm8q3hP.png
UTjlNWb.png
L58tBv9.png
mYaj570.png
deGh1yN.png
s7LTRO5.png
HTXuSsf.png
DHkjf4h.png
M0nB0ga.png
2G9E514.png
aTKLp8H.png
TJgrgs7.png
M7bGIej.png
GeCjqTg.png
vW5pLWa.png
QonCB0y.png
WoUYehP.png
C4Kh4ih.png
0CQwmq5.png

Credits

• Skeli, Ghoulslash, and all the other people that worked on CFRU and DPE (link, link)
  • Leon for making his Rom Base that adds item graphics, decaps text, and loads more (link)
  • Againsts for the Black/White styled summary screen (link)
  • Kiy, usigusom, (), and 黒インクfor making the party select screen. Lunos for posting (link)
  • A guy on the Whackahack forums for making the Black/White styled bag
  • Green Jerry for making the text box patches (link)
  • Spherical Ice for making the Natured Affected Colored Stats (link)
  • DoesntKnowHowToPlay and Lunos for making the IVs on the summary screen asm, Spacewalker for posting it (link)
  • Acimut for making the IV/EV display, Versekr Dark for making the Black/White styled version (link)
  • Mid117 - Cynthia Backsprite (link)
  • Gen 6-8 OWs - princess-phoenix, SageDeoxys, Larryturbo, Kidkatt, Zender1752
  • Hisui Battle Sprites - ~AlexandreV2.0#5579, CourageousArcanine, Loafus022, lennybitao, IDesbas, Miranjii, TheyMadeMeMakeThisAC, Darklight177, KingOfThe-X-Roads, Vent, leParagon, Red7246, tay (on whackahack),
    Frander04
  • Updated map of Kanto - malice936 (link)
  • KurtisBlack#6932 - Help resizing sprites
  • SkiDY#5130 - Duplicate Ability System
  • Beta Testing - 16bowenc#8198, Acidmato#2833, papiyonne#1886, Ashwin#9100, Karui Tensei#3868, nathan5555#8302, Neffy#1104, NxGohan#8954, Æmerald#0100, ⚡Pikachu⚡#0546
  • Hard Mode System & Some Move Animations - soupercell

Bugs

• The birds from the Confusion effect sometimes don't appear.
  • Pressing B too early when talking to tutors can cause visual glitches.

Download

Latest UPS Patch Here (click link). Patch a vanilla 1636 Fire Red rom. I can't supply one since its illegal!
If you'd like, you can use this online patcher instead, that has every version since v1.0 available.

Docs

Docs: Here! (click me)
CREDITS:
  • Abbehzt#6427
  • ☪SimplyBad☪#4200
  • Greenphx#5428
  • mlc3141#8909
  • The_Notek33p3r#3732
  • IconicRaven#1682
  • Ultimate Robot Kiibo#3658
  • Laphicet#7064

Last edited:
Years
triassicranger said:
As the game is still in Beta, how many Pokemon are currently available?
There is a list in the discord. Assuming you are playing the just released update, there are about 70 unavailable, mostly ones with high bst or legendaries.
nemesish said:
So, until which city is the game completed?
You can beat Erika and release Fuji from the Pokemon tower, (Celadon I guess?)
FeraligatrMaster said:
Can you gain EV's in the no grinding mode or not?
Yes, but since trainer's don't have EVs disabling the gain of them would make the game harder, so I made them available.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 30, 2021
Dude, did you mistakenly upload this game in the firered 898 Rand v.1.2.2? Cuz v.1.2.3 is different from v.1.2.2 and form other comment it seems this is the one I have been playing.

Also regarding that, there was a bug or something, after I got cut, in my 3rd run, I finished 3rd gym in that city where I got cut, but after that I only got exp 1, after lv 33 pokemon.

In my first run, I forgot that gym, and went to finish grass gym and that time my pokemon lv 33 above got normal exp, but it got stuck, and when I finished the gym wher ei got cut, even then it was only 1 exp situation.

Is there a certain pattern of gym I should finish? I am confused.

Years
Just pushed out the second update of my remake of Inflamed Red! It includes all Pokemon from Gens 1-8, new rivals, new items, new areas, stat changes, and more! You can see stat changes, Pokemon locations, item locations, and others in the docs. I highly recommend you join the discord so you know when updates are released, and you can ask me about the game!
https://discord.gg/hrbsUVwWes

Years
Puffpuffpass said:
All wild pokemon seem to be level zero
Thought I fixed that, its something to do with the level scaling.
Pokemaniac Zaheer said:
Hello, can you tell me the changelog??
Heres the changelog from the discord:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 7, 2021
Please help me, when I try to get rid of a move or learn a new move (I have 4 moves me dit says which move should be deleted and right when it says that the screen turns black) my screen turns black I reset the game and it still happens

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Interesting. Looking forward to playing when it's out of beta. Keep going forward and improving this! :)

Years
Beta 0.4 is out! This update allows you to play up to and beat Erika, and there are lots of other additions and changes, like Celadon Department changes, Game Corner changes, new trainers, and more!

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
I had played the B 0.3 version, and when I went to select my starter region, it listed everything as Example. But when I got to Celadon and went into the Elevator, the floors were listing the various Regions. I just hope that got fixed.

Also, The first NPC in Viridian Forest giving me everything off the bat was a bit extreme. I mean, it was nice, but having to go through all those items to find the ones I needed was harsh. So if that NPC stays, maybe let him ask us what item sets we get. Like, he'll ask, and we select Healing and he gives us all the Healing Items. Or Battle Items and he gives us all the held items like Choice Bands/Scarfs/Quick Claws/etc.

Years
DJCherryTempo said:
I had played the B 0.3 version, and when I went to select my starter region, it listed everything as Example. But when I got to Celadon and went into the Elevator, the floors were listing the various Regions. I just hope that got fixed.

Also, The first NPC in Viridian Forest giving me everything off the bat was a bit extreme. I mean, it was nice, but having to go through all those items to find the ones I needed was harsh. So if that NPC stays, maybe let him ask us what item sets we get. Like, he'll ask, and we select Healing and he gives us all the Healing Items. Or Battle Items and he gives us all the held items like Choice Bands/Scarfs/Quick Claws/etc.
It doesn't do that for me, so thats weird. Did you mean Saffron? You aren't supposed to play that far.
Also, I forgot to remove the NPC lol, its included from Leon's base. Will post an update in a sec!

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
It doesn't do that for me, so thats weird. Did you mean Saffron? You aren't supposed to play that far.
Also, I forgot to remove the NPC lol, its included from Leon's base. Will post an update in a sec!

It's been a couple of days, so I dont recall if it was Celadon Dept or if it was Silph Co. I wouldnt mind the NPC sticking around, maybe as like a Shop for some items.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 4, 2023
help please, my time in game is always night,how to fix it?

Years
Pushed out a new update! Beta 0.5! Here's the changelog from the discord:
Inflamed Red REMAKE beta 0.5:
You can play up to & beat Gym 5 (Koga, Sabrina is Gym 6)
New Ace Trainer, Daniel. He can be found near the Fuschia Pokecentre and has a Sun Team.
Safari Zone has been updated to add new Pokemon
Pokeball Changer can be found in Celadon City.

Back