• 66 replies

Zeffy

g'day

Male
Seen July 14th, 2019
Posted November 4th, 2018
6,395 posts
10.9 Years
Hello! As everyone may know, the get-together has ended, and with it, the Pokemon Battling Tournament does so, too. In behalf of awolffromspace and Miss Fortune, I'd would like to thank everyone who participated in this year's Pokemon Battling Tournament! In spite of this, all battles edited after this point will not be counted. The other hosts and I are going to tally up the results and announce this year's top battlers! (Although I don't think there will be much of a change, anyway :p) I hope I see all of you become regulars in PC's Pokemon Showdown! server, and partake in other battling events in the future. Again, thank you, and we hope you enjoyed the event!
Seen April 30th, 2015
Posted July 13th, 2014
1 posts
5.9 Years
Name:Prince11
Battle Server nicks:prince35

Lost vs Dark Azelf| OU |replay link
Lost vs jonokirby|Ou|replay link
Lost vs lemmewel[Gen 5] Ubers||replay link
Lost vs Hikаmaru|Random|replay link
Won vs lemmewelBattle of Legends|replay link
Won vs Xo20Zz|OU|replay link
Won vs heracrossdude|OU|replay link
Won vs IngoFC|OU|replay link
Won vs AniahLiepard|OU|replay link
Won vs AniahLiepard|OU|replay link

Zeffy

g'day

Male
Seen July 14th, 2019
Posted November 4th, 2018
6,395 posts
10.9 Years
I'm very pleased to announce that all scores in the spreadsheet are now updated and completed (everyone go thank user awolffromspace for finishing such a tedious job).

Congratulations to gimmepie, Antebellum, Ingosmex, srinator, and Kevin Garrett for getting into the top 5! Furthermore, congratulations to Kevin Garrett for earning a whopping total of 6200 points, exactly twice the points of the next user!
Spoiler:

Once again, thank you for participating. We, your hosts, congratulate everyone for a marvelous job. We hope you enjoyed the tournament. See you next time!

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted December 21st, 2019
6,892 posts
9.4 Years
Tenth isn't good, but I'm not good so I expected to do worse, but I'm also still disappointed that I did so bad. *cries*

But it was really fun, and it gave me an opportunity to keep mixing and trying to perfect a decent OU team. It's certainly nowhere near perfect, but I made something better than anything I've had before, so that's good! This event was great, and I'd love to participate in it again next Get Together~
"Sure, there're probably infinite dimensions, but I'm with you in this one, so why would I try to find them?"
~Neil Hilborn

Nah

Age 27
Female
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
13,984 posts
6.3 Years
Oh, I made 12th place? Ok, that sounds terrible, but I was expecting to be a lot lower on the list than that.

And congrats to Kevin Garret on winning.

I also didn't know that gimmepie was such a serious battler.
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."

wolf

Age 23
Male
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
8,214 posts
11.5 Years
Congrats KG and thank you all for participating! Stay tuned for other tournaments held in the Battling & Team Building forum. A particularly major one is going up soon. :o
Congrats KG and thank you all for participating! Stay tuned for other tournaments held in the Battling & Team Building forum. A particularly major one is going up soon. :o

Suspense kills me D; i suspect anti having a hand in that tho lol.

Congrats to Kevin on winning, I feel sad about the huge gap tho but I didn't have much time on hand during this, oh well.

Wolf and ZEFFY, random caps right there, but really u guys are awesome and good job on the tourny :D

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
21,117 posts
7.8 Years
Congrats on everyone else in the top five, especially Kevin Garrett what an amazing score. Well done to everyone else who gave it a go to and to the event organisers who gave us a fantastic tournament.

Now excuse me whilst I laugh at Zekrom calling me a serious battler xD

wolf

Age 23
Male
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
8,214 posts
11.5 Years
All of the emblems have been handed out now. Tell me if I missed you.
Advertiser Content