• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Punchline

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years

I always forget to comment about this, but it's by far the best show of the season. The way the plot moves even with all the jokes and stuff all over the place is amazing. A living successor to FLCL.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Nothing better than some Engrish in the morning.

This is still kind of a time waster show for me, hence why I'm only on episode 3. It's cute, but very meh ;w; Ito is best girl.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years

Well... That's a lot of WHAM lines there. :|

I did not expect this to reach the top of my weekly priority list so quickly. Now I'm re-watching from the beginning just to get clues.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years

Now I'm re-watching from the beginning just to get clues.

Indeed:
Spoiler:

This series is madness!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Spoiler:

Truly, Uchi never disappoints.
Now only thing to remain is to introduce some Zero Escape 3 features here =D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
Is the anime good? Cause I've watched only until the OP of the first episode, disapointed by the depth of the story which seems to mainly involve women's undergarment.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
I have a similar game for DS called 9 hours, 9 persons, 9 doors. It's a fun game, but I'm the kind of person who watches many animes of different kind. But if I want to watch something good, I need a deep plot or at least something entertaining.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I have a similar game for DS called 9 hours, 9 persons, 9 doors. It's a fun game, but I'm the kind of person who watches many animes of different kind. But if I want to watch something good, I need a deep plot or at least something entertaining.
Okay, you shouldn't have mentioned this :D
I'll start, I'll start talking.
Obviously it's similar. 999 IS Zero Escape =D
999 is a first game in Zero Escape trilogy. Zero Escape goes 999 -> 3rd game -> Virtue's Last Reward.
And all we wish for is this to sell so Zero Escape 3 can finally be made after all these years of suffering.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years

I love how they make you note the references from previous episodes that were already there. It's really silly, but that's the kind of thing I expect from an anime about this.

Anyhow,

Spoiler:

Guys, I love Ito ;-;

Who doesn't ;___;

Is the anime good? Cause I've watched only until the OP of the first episode, disapointed by the depth of the story which seems to mainly involve women's undergarment.

Yes, it is. Don't judge it by its cover.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
Ito best waifu.

I looked around the internet for a confirmed number but I haven't found anything :(

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Isn't it fairly standard for a seasonal anime to go up to 13 episodes?

Back