• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Re-Kan!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
72544.jpg

Amami Hibiki is a girl who can see ghosts and other supernatural phenomena in her surroundings. The stories follow her daily life with both her friends and the otherworldly.

OP:

STUDIO Pierrot Plus
13 episodes.
Based off a 4-koma seinen manga. (I THOUGHT IT WAS A SHOUJO, OKAY?! T_T)

It's really cute, and I'm surprised there wasn't a thread made of it yet. I mean, it's a generic slice of life, but I literally don't go to bed on Friday nights just to watch it, lol. Hibiki and Inoue should become a couple. One of my friends told me it had undertones of yuri, THERY'RE THERE. I CAN FEEL THEM. I didn't originally have this show planned, either, until someone freaked out about it. So then I had to. I almost missed a gem. Almost....anyway, I'm getting off topic.

Is anyone watching this? You should if you need an anime with basically no plot whatsoever.

Last edited:
Years
I don't think too many people picked this up, but I did and am enjoying it. Similar to you I didn't plan to watch it until right before it was airing. I think it has been good so far and it seems to have improved each episode. It is reasonably funny, but it has got better with the self contained plots of the last two episodes. An episode focused on the cat could be pretty hilarious.

My only major criticism is the eyes being seen through their hair, I respect it's an artistic decision but it just looks so bad. Overall I think it is good, but obviously nothing groundbreaking or classic.

Back