• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Help Thread: General Questions & Answers Thread

Have you ever found a shiny?

• Yes

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Yes, but I lost it!

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
When you connect your DS to your ranch, you can just send pokemon you recieved from Hayley to your DS game the same way you withdraw pokemon from the ranch.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
ok so i am having a problem in blue rescue team. i am attempting to beat moltres but no matter what i do i cant win. my character is bulbasaur and my partner is charmander. both are around level 25. any hints?
i have tried putting moltres to sleep then attacking until it wakes up but nothing is working.

edit: nevermind i beat it finally

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2010
I'm considering getting Pokemon Battle Revolution (Despite mixed reviews I think I would really enjoy it) but the main appeal is the wi-fi battles. Do people still play it online or is it dead now? Thanks :)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
I'm considering getting Pokemon Battle Revolution (Despite mixed reviews I think I would really enjoy it) but the main appeal is the wi-fi battles. Do people still play it online or is it dead now? Thanks :)

last time i played online i didnt have any trouble finding someone to battle. its not as popular as some other games but i dont think you will have any problems with wi-fi battles. hope you like the game

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I have a Pokemon Mystery Dunegon: Explorers of Darkness; and I am on a mission to recruit all of the possible legendary pokemon in the game. I journeyed through Aeigs Cave and recruited Regice - Registeel and Regigas. For some strange reason Regirock wont ask to be recruited which would usualy happen with most legendaries.

Another occasion is when I reached the end of Giant volcano and heatran did not ask to be recruited either, I have visited heatran several times but he never asks.

Is there areason why they don't ask, if so what is it? How do I get them to join my team? Thankyou.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
is there a way of getting pokemon from pokemon ruby and sapphire pinball to soul silver?

Not at all. Pokemon from the actual Ruby and Sapphire games, yes, but not from Pinball.

The Red Chain

For some strange reason Regirock wont ask to be recruited which would usualy happen with most legendaries.

Another occasion is when I reached the end of Giant volcano and heatran did not ask to be recruited either, I have visited heatran several times but he never asks.
Regirock has a 70% chance of being recruited so there is still that [stupidly small] chance it'll fail.
Just keep trying, it'll ask eventually. :3

As for Heatran.. you have Secret Rank right?
I've never tried to recruit Heatran myself so I dunno if you can only get it's mission if you have Secret Rank or whatever.. so I'm just making sure. XD;

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Regirock has a 70% chance of being recruited so there is still that [stupidly small] chance it'll fail.
Just keep trying, it'll ask eventually. :3

As for Heatran.. you have Secret Rank right?
I've never tried to recruit Heatran myself so I dunno if you can only get it's mission if you have Secret Rank or whatever.. so I'm just making sure. XD;
I do have secret rank after resucing Scizor. Thanks for the tipe on Regirock I'll try again. Hrmm I wonder though why Heatran won't join. That is still a mystery for me anyway.

The Red Chain

I do have secret rank after resucing Scizor. Thanks for the tipe on Regirock I'll try again. Hrmm I wonder though why Heatran won't join. That is still a mystery for me anyway.
Well if I remember correctly after defeating Heatran you receive an item called Fire Drum that makes it easier to recruit fire types..
Maybe have your hero hold it while in the dungeon and then talk to Heatran?
I dunno, it might make it easier for you and it's worth a shot if nothing else.

If he still doesn't ask I really dunno what could be the problem..
:pink_frown:​

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Well if I remember correctly after defeating Heatran you receive an item called Fire Drum that makes it easier to recruit fire types..
Maybe have your hero hold it while in the dungeon and then talk to Heatran?
I dunno, it might make it easier for you and it's worth a shot if nothing else.

If he still doesn't ask I really dunno what could be the problem.. :pink_frown:
Great idea! I'll be sure to try it. :cer_smile:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Do you battle him alone or only with partner?
I realized that bigger (in size) legendaries are easier to recruit when you have space in party so they can join and immediately go with you.
As for Fiery Drum... it might as well work but Golden Mask or Amber Tear raises the possibility of recruiting more then Fiery Drum.

Years
Battle Revolution (Wii)

Ok. Please, don't try and talk me out of buying it. Because it won't work. I want 3D pokemon, so I'm buying 3D pokemon next week.

I just have a few questions:

1. Do you get given a Sinnoh Starter? Or something else? Or do you have to have D/P/Pt/Hg/Ss to play it? (I have D/Pt/Ss, so it isn't a problem, but.....)

2. What's the status on legendaries online? Apparently they've been banned and unbanned repeatedly by nintendo.....

The Red Chain

1. Do you get given a Sinnoh Starter? Or something else? Or do you have to have D/P/Pt/Hg/Ss to play it? (I have D/Pt/Ss, so it isn't a problem, but.....)

2. What's the status on legendaries online? Apparently they've been banned and unbanned repeatedly by nintendo.....
O n e ; Actually I believe you are given a handful of Pokemon for rental if you don't have the games.
There's two passes in the beginning, one for a girl and one for a boy. Each have a specific selection of 6 Pokemon and I don't believe you have a choice on them. You may not wanna quote me on this because I haven't played PBR in a long time so my memory is a bit fuzzy.
:pink_tongue:

T w o ; I've seen many videos of PBR on Youtube and I see legendaries all the time.
I'm assuming either Nintendo doesn't reinforce the ban or they are simply unbanned.

Years
Oh ok. Thanks.

I'll guess they're just not banned. As I thought it was simply you couldn't battle with legendaries in your party when they were banned.

Btw, bit of a lol: www.amazon.co.uk. search pokemon battle revolution. look for the most expensive one.

I think I'll go to play.com instead.....:P

Ru-Kun

bleh...
Years
Well this thread's over a month old, but it's a stickey so I suppose it would be all right to post a question....

I am trying to get an Adamant Zigzagoon with the move Extremespeed and the ability Gluttony. The only way to get a Zigzagoon with Extremespeed is from Pokemon Box: RS. Is the Zigzagoon with Extremespeed from Pokemon Box have a set nature in all the games or does the nature change? If it does not have the right nature or ability, can I somehow reset the game in order to get the right nature and ability? I would really appreciate it if someone would please answer my question, thanks!

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
Years
Well this thread's over a month old, but it's a stickey so I suppose it would be all right to post a question....

I am trying to get an Adamant Zigzagoon with the move Extremespeed and the ability Gluttony. The only way to get a Zigzagoon with Extremespeed is from Pokemon Box: RS. Is the Zigzagoon with Extremespeed from Pokemon Box have a set nature in all the games or does the nature change? If it does not have the right nature or ability, can I somehow reset the game in order to get the right nature and ability? I would really appreciate it if someone would please answer my question, thanks!
Don't fret Ru! The Zigzagoon has a randomized nature... Although im pretty sure BOX will try to save instantly. Just pray that you're lucky.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
Years
Don't fret Ru! The Zigzagoon has a randomized nature... Although im pretty sure BOX will try to save instantly. Just pray that you're lucky.

Thanks for answering, Sir, but is there any way to check then turn off the game instantly? Also I looked on Serebii and it said you recieve the Pokemon as eggs, how do you hatch them in Pokemon Box, or do you have to trade over the egg? Ok so I checked Bulbapedia and it says you cannot breed Extremespeed onto another Zigzagoon and it says that the Zigzagoon's ability is Pickup, If I Palpark it over to DPPt or HGSS and evolve could the ability change because I really want it to?

Last edited:

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
Years
Thanks for answering, Sir, but is there any way to check then turn off the game instantly? Also I looked on Serebii and it said you recieve the Pokemon as eggs, how do you hatch them in Pokemon Box, or do you have to trade over the egg? Ok so I checked Bulbapedia and it says you cannot breed Extremespeed onto another Zigzagoon and it says that the Zigzagoon's ability is Pickup, If I Palpark it over to DPPt or HGSS and evolve could the ability change because I really want it to?
I am unclear to if that is possible. Mainly cause I dont own Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back