• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Netsona

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 29, 2016
Netsona is an idea I have been working on for about two years. So far it is only in the planning stages of being a thing that is going to happening. I have the concept and main characters fleshed out and have begun working on the overall story. If this turns into a full on game I would love to pitch it to Nintendo for release on the 3DS as an indie title.

Story
The year is 2030 and everyone uses PODS (Personalized Omitmized Digital System) it is what a smartphone is but what it has that makes it special is something called a Netsona. A netsona is a ai program created for the person. After scanning the person the netsona is programmed. That means no two netsonas are the same. The game would follow a girl who is 11 years old as she has to stop a group called World Enders who wanted to destroy the world and rebuild it in their vision. You would use your netsona to fight evil people who use netsonas for evil purposes. The game would allow you to log into the internet via netsonas and explore a world after the net has evolved into a living world.

Neo City

The place where the game takes place. It will be based on Boston. However it will be a bit more high-tech due to the advanced in technology. I am thinking of a floating train system and a giant mall.

Characters

Hero-A girl who just became 11yrs old. She gets her POD and her AI.
Dad-The hero's dad who is in a wheel chair due to an accident 6 years ago He works as a teacher the local middle school
Sasuke-The hero's best friend. He is a boy who is skilled in using swords.
Melody-A girl who models. Her dad created the PODs
Bowie-A musician who is 13 and skilled at using his AI to battle
Madame Gothel-A evil women who wants to bring an end to the world by using the AIs. She is the leader of the evil team known as New Bringers.
Raveon-A guy who loves the nightclub.
Addison-A man who is working for the good side. He is a suave man
Male-A guy who wants to destroy anything and everything in his way
Felicia-An emo girl
Hilda-A midget female who fights big

Gameplay
The game would have at least 6 boss battles. (Maybe secret bosses) Also it will have 15 side quests which will result in spherical items you can't get unless you do the side quests. The game will be a JRPG style with an action battle system. You use data orbs for weapons that you can find around the web and buy them too (side quests give you special rare ones) I hope to add puzzles to the game too.

So yeah if enough people like the concept I hope to get a team together soon and make this into a thing. Always loved Digimon and liked the whole real world/digital world concept.

ptisnjunk95

Made in Portugal
Years
That concept really looks like Megaman Battle Network... It doesn't mean it could turn a good game. I'll be waiting for more updates

Last edited:
Back