• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Wrecked by Tackle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinta77

Haha, ya that battle was crazy! If that were my mom in real life, she'd be furious!

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
LOL LOL LOL How funny.

I guess that's why it's illegal for pe....

Comment cut off...

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Haha, ya that battle was crazy! If that were my mom in real life, she'd be furious!
Of course, your Mom never actually owned a Pokémon, so she wouldn't understand.

Cyclone

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
...what battle? I'm not sure if you're saying someone beat you with Tackle, there was a battle with just Tackle, but either way this isn't really a discussion thread. But however if you wanna mention something hilarious then put it in the Travel Journal in this forum. :3

Either way the main time Tackle should destroy you is when it's against your rivals at the start, so... :(

So Cyclone has told me what this thread is really about, but it's still not very discussion-worthy as it is, given even another mod didn't understand what it was on about. If you wanted, you could remake another thread asking how a tackle could really have destroyed your room and for people to discuss it rather than people post "haha it's hilarious" type things. Otherwise as it is, it's too vague to understand.
EkvQs.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back