• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Honestly, if everyone believed what the Mayans, and other ancient civilizations said we would all be dead right now.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I don't see why anything should happen really. Unless we're all suddenly wiped out in a second?

Maybe the "Satellite" was really a Nuclear Bomb and we're all going to DIE.

Years
I absolutely love this song, I would sing along every time I watched *****s and Specks that show on ABC with Adam Hills, and now my partner and I sing it at completely random times.

I heard that show is apparently getting a reboot next year. But yeah I'm not even thinking about listening to those songs cos I know what is really happening.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
What's really happening is A NEW DCC IN 2 HOURS

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm already planning on being late to work tomorrow so I can settle into my place at the top of the DCC posts like I've been for over a year now. :3

Years
Who chooses who gets to make it? Sorry Im a noob to some stuff here

Back in the day it used to be just me, then one time I gave the new DCC away as my part of a favor I owed, and then we had some fun with letting other people post them, editing the title, being crazy in general, haha. Makes it and OC&D a little more mellow.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I say that the Dinosaurs predicted the end of the world and launched a nuclear atomic bomb from their satellite to end their days before it happens to them. And they had this one genius Dinosaur to go in the future and tell the Mayans the same thing. So the Mayans didn't wanna be there when Doomsday kicks in so they asked a sorceress to make them disappear from the face of the Earth. And while doing so, they decided not to tell any of the future civilization about Doomsday, because they though they were cruel and heartless human beings that didn't deserve to live.

Wow, what the heck did I just typed...?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back