• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
hey rnc :)
can you trade now? or are you busy?

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Can We wait til tomorrow? im just havin a few issues finding my game. What time are u usually on?
It's ok, I'm here (usually from 7pm til I get tired) eastern US time!!
Wow, I see some that I like, but they look too good, and you seem to have almost everything so I'm almost afraid to even offer stuff. haha. xD
Don't be afraid, my thread didn't get this big by being an A**
I give away when I feel like I don't need what you offer!! :)

Sorry, I am trying to fix my sig atm, and am busy trying to make it smaller!!

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
its cool no worries.
we'll just trade another time.

as for your sig. why dont you put all your FCs in a spoiler?

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
Years
Alright, I'll offer what I have in a bit :D

Thanks a ton BTW, I like meeting people like you, Johnny12, Merfyz, Folly, and Mufasa seems pretty cool too, there needs to be more people like you guys. xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
Allright just posting this for referance later today. You said to come back tuesday so when your online later then we can trade.

The deal was my Shiny EV'd Luxray
For your EV'd
Regular Ninjask
Regular Dusknoir
Shiny milotic

Just in case I'm gonna mention that I had problems with the shiny EV'd luxray since it turned out to be a hack by the person who traded it to me, but no worries!!! I got myself another shiny shinx and EV'd/Evolved him properly myself so there is no doubt he is EV'd correctly and legit and whatnot. He is just as good as the last one except that he is only lvl 36 still... is this okay? Also he comes with Fang eggmoves so he is even better than the other one in that regard which didn't have those.

Just letting you know!

PS. I'm still 4th gen and my FC is: 3825 2173 2354

Edit: PSS. I have a few pokemon that need rare candy services who are all EV trained.... Namely my Calm mind using shiny Gardevoir, my jolly Garchomp, my Yanmega and my flygon..... You can keep a copy of a few of those if you want in exchange I'm just taking alot of time training these lately.

Final Edit: CAN'T make it tonight, it's extremely late where I am and I have got college tomorrow early have to wake up at 6am so c you another day

Hey I see your online can we trade today?

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
Years
Alright, here are 6 or under that interested me (We dont have to trade all of these, just pointing out which ones I liked)

GCA's 5 Zangoose

Red Gyarados Lonely Natured

Battle Rev. PKTOPIA Magmortar lv51 Modest ID 06257

Gamestp Jirachi

WIN2011 Celebi

Shiny Mamoswine lv100 Adamant Checked
HP 358
Atk. 394
Def. 188
Sp. Atk. 135
Sp. Def. 145
Spd. 258