• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Anyone with Dark Void to help me stratigize?

I assembled a team to deal with the influx of high speed Japanese Darkrai that have flooded the Battle Spot Triple Battles that spam the competition banned cheap move Dark Void to put my whole team to sleep before they can even get off 1 shot and are swept up by their 2 other OP uber legendaries...

And with a Pokemon Bank date pending for re-release including the rest of the world... It is no doubt that battles will be consumed with Darkrais using Dark Void..

However over the past week, i've noticed less and less Darkrais.. i guess eventually after a while, they got bored or most their battled ended before they began as users disconnected so probably removed them?

So now that I have a brand new battle team lineup, I have been Darkrai Hunting to test out a new strategy and unfortunately after spending the whole day of battling for the past 2 days, I have yet to encounter a single Darkrai, where as before last week, I'd encounter at least 5-10 per day..

So I was hoping someone reading this has a Darkrai that knows the move Dark Void and would be willing to triple battle with me?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2014
My friend and I are looking to do some multi-battles with the following rules:
- No Legendaries
- Species Clause
- Item Clause

I am also interested in doing some Doubles and Triples battles if I cant find anyone for Multi.

FC: 0130-2747-6369/IGN: Jaime

Tublwj

Brandon Lee
Years
I really need a SHINY HONEDGE w/ Adamant nature. lvl 1 preferably, but if not then its fine.
I will trade you either, SHINY CHARIZAR Y, SHINEY GENESECT, SHINY LUGIA, and/or LANDORUS.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 3, 2014
Anybody up for a single battle with me? Been breeding the past few days a few new pokemon that I would love to test put :)

3024 6619 6609

Years
Hi guys, I wanna have a normal battle with standart single lv50 thingie poke-battle, to test out some pokedudes, if anyone wants, contact me pls

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 24, 2015
Im looking for battles or multi battles. 1 legendary pokemon is ok as long as it isnt darkrai or arceus.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Greetings everyone, only had 1 battle so far (and lost), hoping for a few more. I need more experience with WiFi battles, it's the only way I'll improve and my team will improve too.

Game: Pokemon Y
IGN: Maria
I guess the standard rules would fine, I won't use legendary - just hoping the opponent does the same, even if they use 1 is fine with me.

AshtheIVth

I want Kingdom Hearts 3 now!!
Years
Looking for a good pokemon battle! Need some excitement as my team whomps the elite four every time i go against them. I would like a two player single no restrictions battle, idk what handicaps do ive never used them, but i really dont care, just want to battle!! I will let you know in advance i do have a Mewtwo id like to use, if you have a problem with that let me know and i can swap it out, thanks!

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
My team is finished and resting in the battle box. Looking 6v6 single battles mostly, add me and I will add you back.

Chrono

\:D/
Years
Looking for a teammate! 2V2 Battle need one more! Hey everyone! I'm looking for someone to battle with me, you'll be with me and against my 2 other friends haha

OU Pokemon are okay, just no Uber legendaries

0748 2310 7315 - Chrono (On 3DS) Waael on (Pokemon Y)

Super Bling

Clair pretty thick, huh?
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 10, 2014
Anyone playing 4th gen pokemans?

Im specifically playing soulsilver and looking for someone to play battle tower with

2107-5932-9108

pm me if youre interested

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2020
Want to battle someone 6v6 singles. No legendaries is my only rule. I don't go by smogon ranks, but you know what legendaries are.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 5, 2014
Looking for 2 more people for a 2v2 6th gen battle !

send me your fc c:
my 3ds fc: 2922 - 0484 - 4372 ingame name: Konsti
add me

koopacrazy

The Super Koopa!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 4, 2016
Anyone one wanna fight. Looking for 6 v 6 lvl 100 no legends.

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
I'm looking for a 6vs6 single battle. I use sort of NUish pokes, and maybe one or two of the higher tiers... So I think it would be mixed.
My FC is 2466-2936-1046
Just VM or PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back