• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I hear you! :(
But check out this band.

They aren't new, but I don't know many people who know them! D:
If you want me to recommend bands, old and new, I can! I did run a radio show for 4 years, so needed to keep it new and fresh! XD​

orangoutan.jpg

I'm not feeling the music man, sorry to say. I can get into the music but the vocals are just too distracting. It's not like Kings of Leon where the "singing" can be largely ignored for the awesome music.

I'll take a ton of suggestions though, if you have some metal with some better singing. Stuff like Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, and Disturbed are all fine as long as it isn't something like 70% screaming.

That's such a weird name. I can take most metal. I agree that most of today's metal artists suck compared to some older ones.

Haha, don't worry, they're a pretty good band otherwise. A lot of different instruments and beats are used, and the singing is iffy at first but it's really easy to like it. You'd at least like a handful of their songs since they're pretty different from each other. The writing is definitely some 2deep4u stuff though, but it's still great music otherwise.

Years
/random picture is random.

Anyway, that is their new stuff, their older is mental! XD
When I have a spare moment, I will pull up some stuff.​

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
FABIO KNOWS WHERE MUSIC IS ATTT!!! <3

I love your view on why you like metal it is basically the same as mine, not to mention metal is funner to play on the guitar wooooo!!

/Throws Inflames songs at DCC

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Haha, don't worry, they're a pretty good band otherwise. A lot of different instruments and beats are used, and the singing is iffy at first but it's really easy to like it. You'd at least like a handful of their songs since they're pretty different from each other. The writing is definitely some 2deep4u stuff though, but it's still great music otherwise.

This was pretty good, might listen to more stuff.

If anyone recommends good metal, I prefer stuff with no or little screaming. Screaming is ok, but if it's extremely grumbled and excessive, I can't really enjoy it.

Years
Haha. Yeh, don't post it here, we both know what that video is like! XD

I am listening to Vermilion by Slipknot; much love for this song.​

Years
Hardcore indeed. It's pretty badass how he has the cigarette attached to the end of his guitar. I was like "what is that smoke coming out of the end of his guitar, is he playing so hardcore that his guitar is flaring up?"

Years
Bucket Head is indeed cool, but he can't beat Eddie, imo. Eddie has pure history and is epic!

I am grade 5 in Piano and can play drums! :3​

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Guitar for about 11 years and keyboard for nearly 2 years now yeahhhhhhh. Kinda nerdy lol.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
Dude, discussion about metal? Good metal? Well. You guys should check out Ne Obliviscaris. They're new and friggin brilliant. And from Australia!

I've played bass for like, I guess it's almost exactly 8 years now. D: Tried recording some yesterday and that did. not. work. Good news is, I need a new sound card. Bad news is I need a new sound card.

Holding out hope that today won't be nearly as expensive.

Years
Some of the band names you all mentioned are great in an I-don't-get-where-they-came-from kind of way. Quick, everyone, grab the nearest book. Find the first word on page 19, then the first word on page 81, then the first word on page 48. You now have your band name.

Immortalized Divine Harvesting.

That worked better than I thought.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Played clarinet for 6 years now. (All types except the Contra's, although I'd love to play one of those too.)

As for metal, try listening to HIM. While your at it, check out Newgrounds audio collection, lot of good stuff their. As for metal in general, I find myself preferring symphonic and neo- classical metal over anything else.

Back to instruments. I've always wanted to learn how to play the bagpipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back