• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Forum Adventure!

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
Great job for continuing this for us, if you need any ideas feel free to PM me

I pick person 2, I'd prefer if the next Pokemon we get isn't a cute obvious one and I'd prefer it to be a unique or surprising one.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I want to be one of the people to continue the story! Though I don't have your permission but I want to continue... Besides, I guess you gave anyone permission so I guess I can continue the story.
That's totally fine, thank you for wanting to continue it!

I vote pokémon 2.
A Cherubi with a NAUGHTY nature who is more badass than it looks like!

FiersomeLucia

The Blue Skies Will Appear...
Years
Our Story So Far...
We are a schoolgirl named Lily, living in Lilycove City, and our partner Pokemon is Eevee. Our first adventure is to the beach to have a tanning/training/swimming session. Suddenly, a talking Latias tugs us by our leg and asks for help. Sadly, we only have one Pokemon so gathering our team is the option so Latias decides to help us and transform into a girl! We decided to Pokemon Contest Hall to look for abandoned Pokemon teammates left by prideful Trainers. But something bumped into us!

VOTES:

A.
2. ONE
3. ONE

B.
2. ONE

I added my vote.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
Our Story So Far...
We are a schoolgirl named Lily, living in Lilycove City, and our partner Pokemon is Eevee. Our first adventure is to the beach to have a tanning/training/swimming session. Suddenly, a talking Latias tugs us by our leg and asks for help. Sadly, we only have one Pokemon so gathering our team is the option so Latias decides to help us and transform into a girl! We decided to Pokemon Contest Hall to look for abandoned Pokemon teammates left by prideful Trainers. But something bumped into us!

VOTES:

A.
2. ONE
3. ONE

B.
2. ONE

I added my vote.

If you are gonna keep this up can you please actually post regularly, i am waiting anxiously for this to continue. Please either you or Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers please continue this. Also if the reason you arnt continuing is because the votes are even, just use a randomizer or something to randomly pick 1. Please dont let the waiting period go for longer than 2 days. If you want i can help out, if you are struggling.

FiersomeLucia

Years
Our Story So Far...

It's May 19th... and nothing. So, I took ShadowMirror's idea and use a Randomizer. And... It turn to Pikachu. So, if nothing changes... I'm using a Randomizer.

Our Story Continues...
We get knocked down by Pikachu, and accidentally get electrified by Pikachu. We get a good look at her, and it looked so frightened and hungry. So we reached into our pocket and brought out...

WHAT???
Apple.png

soothebell.png

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
Thanks for taking up the idea and continuing the game, I choose the bell, personally im a little upset that it was a pikachu, how original. I know it was nones fault though so who cares. We should probably get to chose if we acquire it or not, so I guess I'll say no then.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
I don't wanna sound impatient but the 2 days waiting is the maximum, you can always continue straight away. The story will still be continuing anyway for people who missed one. Though it is entirely up to you. Sorry to be a fuss

FiersomeLucia

Years
Our Story So Far...
We are a schoolgirl named Lily, living in Lilycove City, and our partner Pokemon is Eevee. Our first adventure is to the beach to have a tanning/training/swimming session. Suddenly, a talking Latias tugs us by our leg and asks for help. Sadly, we only have one Pokemon so gathering our team is the option so Latias decides to help us and transform into a girl! We decided to Pokemon Contest Hall to look for abandoned Pokemon teammates left by prideful Trainers. But we get knocked down by a Pikachu, and accidentally get electrified by her. We get a good look at her, and it looked so frightened and hungry. So we reached into our pocket and brought out...

I'm back! Besides me, is anyone willing to join Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers' storytellers? I mean, I know I like to write stories but I'm running out of ideas on how to continue the story. But that's entirely up to you guys so... yeah.

Our Story Continues...
"Lily, what's the apple for?" Latias asked us. We slightly ignore her for a moment and hold out the apple towards the hungry Pikachu. Pikachu walks slowly towards us until she was right in front of us. "Latias, can you talk to Pikachu?" We asked Latias. Latias nodded, and start talking to Pikachu.
Afterwards, Latias explains to us that her owner left her in the trashcan, (Harsh...) her name is Ventus, and that she hasn't eaten for four days.
"Hey Lily, are you going to catch Ventus?" Latias asked. We nodded, and checked our bag... Until we found out that we don't have any pokeballs. (Bwahahahaha....) We sulked until Ventus decided to follow us. (Like Pokemon Rangers!) Now, we're stumped to where we are supposed to go next.

Where should we go next???
iaza12087765618700.png

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
I vote for us going to the basement of one of those boats.

Let's let Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers take back the reins for a while, though if they really don't wanna continue ill help out, but yeah let Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers continue, after all its your game.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I think FiersomeLucia is doing a better job than me ^^' But if you want, we can write every other update or something! Share the "burden" ^^

For now, I vote that we go to the mart to buy some pokéballs so that we can capture Ventus properly.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
Ok how about we set up a schedule of who posts and when, the inactivity on this game is getting ridiculous

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
I'm going to agree with the PokeMart! Pokeballs are a necessity in any pokemon trainer's journey!
Also, I enjoy telling stories, so I'll go ahead and volunteer myself as a storyteller(I'll write a story-post if Lucia and Red Hawt take too long)

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
eyyy when is chibi coming back
but i vote for the mart, we need to catch the pikachu properly!

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
The story so far...
We are a girl named Lily, with an Eevee, who has been joined by a Latias. Latias, taking a human form has asked for assistance in rescuing her brother Latios, which Lily agreed to do..but only after she got stronger. Lily then befriended a Pikachu named Ventus. She goes to the Pokemart and buys some pokeballs to properly catch Ventus.

The story:
...and caught it!
"Good job! That was the first addition to your team!" Latias grinned.

"Thanks! So...speaking of your brother, how will I know when I am strong enough to save him?" Lily responded.

"Um...how about the gym challenge? The first gym is in Rainshine Village." Latias says.

"Rainshine village? How do I get to there? I thought we were in Hoenn!" Lily asked, now curious.

"Yeah...but my brother is being held hostage in another region. I'll fly you to a rural town in that region, from which you can access Rainshine Village. From that town, you can either go through:
~Rotwood forest, full of bug and fighting types.
~Connecting Cave, full of rock and flying types.
~Route 89, full of grass and water types.
~Or just stay in the town and learn more about the region

Which way would you like to go?

Last edited:
Back