• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Unknown World

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
This thread is now out-dated. New one will appear when I feel that the game is ready.

INTRODUCTION:
The game is set in kanto and you will be able to play Sinho in the future. It will feature all the Pokémon and you will be able to catch all of them. There may be some new Pokémon around 50-100(not final decision)

Story

Well long ago, when the world had turned to ash for hope the song of lugia's awakening was sung to stop the birds. Now years later team aqua and magma had tried to awaken and take control of groudon and kyogre but the great rayquazza had stopped them even then the two great legends have not come to a conclusion.
It was written in many eras that kyogre and groudon will have the ultimate fight a fight to end all fights and yet it has not happened, but now the fight will brake free and Lester the son of Archie with his companion Combslin, son of Maxie have broken the seal of the eternal fight to awaken the two beasts and combine them.
But, this madness must end as the song of the great guardian will be sung once again.

Plot

In this game you will be the one to stop the fight you might have figured. But not only that you will raise your own army as kyogre and groudron are not the only ones fighting. This is a war between all fire and water pokemon all around the world. And you and your army will end that war.

Your journey will also include all gyms but each gym you defeat you will recruit trainers from that gym and before you can fight the gym leader you have to go through a small 8 people and the winner gets to battle the gym leader and from each tournament you will be recruiting two people.

Maps

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

In game shots:
Spoiler:

FEATURES:

New battle sytem
New menu
Maybe new pokemon
Can capture nearly all the pokemon

THE TEAM:
Me- spriter, Mapper, eventer, project leader/creator(soon to be scripter)
Freak A- Mapper, Idealist

CREDITS:
poccil for making the pokéstarter kit

Last edited:
Years
a town called sinister? um...why would someone want to name a town like that and purposefully drive off potential newcomers, therefore limiting revenue for said founder?

carmaniac

Years
a town called sinister? um...why would someone want to name a town like that and purposefully drive off potential newcomers, therefore limiting revenue for said founder?

I'm really no good naming towns, i just call them what first pops into my head.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
try namming towns like this

in my town there are many flowers
the word flowers starts with fl
so make a name that starts with fl like flowenzy town

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Well, I can't say if it will help you, but the way I named towns was by making another language for the culture, then combining words. "Men" (rocky) + "sha" (glade)= "Mensha" (rocky glade town).

Anyways;
carmaniac said:
You, Me? For real? ...Sorry, I don't think I'm allowed to copy that line. the player will start off in a town called Sillicon, you just got your first pokémon From where? From whom? and are about to leave the town when you get teleported out of there To where? By whom? and in to a new town that is in a completely unknown region, Where is it? Why is it undiscovered? you have no idea where you are but you do know one thing, in order to escape this strange region you must collect all the gym badges How do you know this? If there are people in the region, why is it unkown? so that you can battle someone who will determin if you can leave the region or not. Why do you have to battle this person? Who is he/she? How does he/she have the power to let you go?
In its current state, I wouldn't want to play this game, no offense. There's... no plot, no substance. When you're reading your story, try to ask yourself the five "W" questions about your game, even if it seems lame.

carmaniac

Years
Well, I can't say if it will help you, but the way I named towns was by making another language for the culture, then combining words. "Men" (rocky) + "sha" (glade)= "Mensha" (rocky glade town).

Anyways;

In its current state, I wouldn't want to play this game, no offense. There's... no plot, no substance. When you're reading your story, try to ask yourself the five "W" questions about your game, even if it seems lame.

I thank you for your critism and I will re-do my story from scratch and put it in more detail. My game seems quite good but my story puts people off it so I do think it is time for an update.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
i like your game dude it's preety mature and not like other games

anyway when we get back to our world all strong and then what happens

Last edited:

carmaniac

Years
Well that part is to be thought out really. When you get back to the players home there will be a side plot, just as an little extra part of the side plot is where you can capture new pokémon which appear out of no where. I'm not exactly sure how many new ones there will be but it will be an reasonable amount. Just depends how many I can make XD and also how many names i can come up with.

monarc

Cute! A Pokemon Adventure
Years
The plot for this game is really, if not totally uncliched, really rreally neat, haha. i think it could be a really fun thgame, if only for the storyline :). Criticisms? actually i don't really have any pf them >.> your plot is structured and concise, compared to most games around here O.o good job, this is a plot, not a series of events :p :)

carmaniac

Years
The plot for this game is really, if not totally uncliched, really rreally neat, haha. i think it could be a really fun thgame, if only for the storyline :). Criticisms? actually i don't really have any pf them >.> your plot is structured and concise, compared to most games around here O.o good job, this is a plot, not a series of events :p :)

Thanks for your comment.
I will be putting a link to a demo up later on today, I just need to do a few adjustments to the events.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
since many people said to carmaniac that his maps are not good enough so now i have become the new mapper of this game

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
hey i like the new story are you still going to use the maps i made or do i make new ones

carmaniac

Years
New map updates:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Well, I am using Sinho for part of my game, so the begging of it will look an awful lot like the sinho maps but they become nothing like them as you get further on the game.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Your story is nothing new really..
Sounds like almost every pokemon game i've played.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
well sorry every body but the story i made for this game was not put up i am the mapper / idealist and the last story was bad but this is the one i made so its better

Back