• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Sorry If I sound like such a noob, because I just started hacking.....but which one is the one I download, there are many of them, and I dont know which one...

If you are running windows on your computer you want this one: Link (Links directly to download).

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
1. Does anyone know how to make the title-screen text like on the official Pokemon Firered ROM, you know curvy, but the words close together? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

gkenzx

The Black Shadow
Years
How can I make a new pokemon completley, with the sprite, the pokedex data, plus add a back sprite and make it catch-able, I saw a few tutorials, but they all use older programs.

Mario_Bones

Lazuli Version Creator
Years
There used to be a tutorial on this site about repointing the type table in Fire Red to add new types, but I can't seem to find it...
Does anyone happen to have a link to it, or can someone tell me how to go about doing it?

FireShock

Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
Every time I replace the Charizard on the title screen it works but, everything else is white. Like if I replace it with Zapdos I can only see the Zapdos everything else is white besides the word Pokemon. Dose anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Maco

learning the ropes...
Years
Every time I replace the Charizard on the title screen it works but, everything else is white. Like if I replace it with Zapdos I can only see the Zapdos everything else is white besides the word Pokemon. Dose anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

I think you haven't got the transparent colour/transparent tile working properly. Make sure the first colour in your palette is the background one, and make sure the first tile in your tileset is filled with the transparent colour only.

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
Years
Sappy and Mid2AGB are your friends here. You need a MIDI format (.mid or .MID) song, and you use Mid2AGB to convert. Than, Sappy reads the Mid2AGB output (.s file) and converts it into something the game can understand. I can't link to Mid2AGB, but search this up on YouTube: Maginus' complete Sappy tutorial. There is a link there for the most current version of Sappy and Mid2AGB.

If you're wondering why I can't link to Mid2AGB, it's the property of Nintendo and therefore, it's stolen and because of that, it's illegal. And I can't link to illegal material.
Sappy doesnt exist anywhere on the internet

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2013
hey i have looked to see if this question has be answered but i cant find it anywhere. I wonder if someone could show me a link to a fire red rom that has 4th gen pokemon in it...including legendaries. I want to creater a hack but would like 4th gen pokemon.

i would do it myself but im not all good at this at the moment. also if new tiles come with this rom then that would be good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back