• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Regigigas ? o.O

Nicku

//[N]ICKU::
Years
Any know something about this pict??
Personally i think it is fake.. But still.. ^^;;

regigigasaq2.jpg

- Nicku

Goblinaro

[Insert creative title here]
Years
Thats a Picture of Regigigas' hand!! On diamond and pearl, there's this certain place where if you traded over regirock, regice, and registeel from r/s/e, then the frozen regigigas would come to life, and you get a chance to catch it at lvl 70. Its pretty cool, except it was the worst freaking ability ever:slow start. for the first 3-5 turns, regigigas' attack and speed is halved. Anyway thats probably some advertisement about a movie or tv special regarding Regigigas.

Years
You'd think the King would be featured on the third D/P movie as as the Regis were introduced on the third AG movie. Oh, well. Of the new Legendaries, Regigigas would be the top of the "which Legends we'd like to be converted."

But I want to see Shaymin and its Chia Pet ness. Heh.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
~Rose Reaper~ said that it was from movie 11, and that's where Regigigas is going to make its animated debut. A preview for movie 11 was shown at the end of move 10, as was done for previous movies.

All I know is that the eleventh movie is going to have the King Regi in it. I didn't know the Almighty Chia Pet was going to be involved too. XD

Years
Well, Darkrai was featured, and the two featured juggernants. Beyond the Almighty Chia Pet, I'm thinking Cressala (too lazy to check the proper spelling) for the third and a nice allusion to the Entei/Unown movie myself with its dream powers. Arceus? Save that for something major, given its status, like Ho-oh.

So, that leaves the super-ugly Heatran and Giratina. Ew. Heh.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
Years
Hmm I just realized that Ho-Oh needs his own movie. He's an awesome legendary and is only featured at the beginning or ending of a season.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
Hmm I just realized that Ho-Oh needs his own movie. He's an awesome legendary and is only featured at the beginning or ending of a season.

I agree. Articuno and Ho-Oh are the best legendary birds. =) Though, there wasn't one about Raikou or anything either..

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
Years
I searched high and low for info on this, and this is what it said when I finally found a website:
"Movie 11, entitled Unison of the regis, The Regigigas Cometh, is scedualed to be released in 08 in Japan. Little is known, except that it takes place during a new season called Pokemon Diamond Dynasty". Could be a rumor.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2008
i heard that they usually put a short preview of the next preview at the end of the movie

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Pic Preview of teh 11th movie, people speculate Shaymin is in it too, because if you notice, he's tearing up a field of flowers...

Back