• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Pms?..

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
Years
Been trying to send a few Pms for the last 45 min but for some odd reason everytime I try to send the message I end up with a blank page....

I even checked my sent folder just to see if it went through and nothing's there?

I have no clue what's going on....

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
If you're able to, could you please PM me a copy of the message you're trying to send as well as a link to the profile of the intended recipient?

If you're unable to send me a PM either, let me know here and I'll see what I can do.

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
Years
If you're able to, could you please PM me a copy of the message you're trying to send as well as a link to the profile of the intended recipient?

If you're unable to send me a PM either, let me know here and I'll see what I can do.

I sent you a message in general and still the same thing happened. Did you get anything?

Nihilego

Years
I sent you a message in general and still the same thing happened. Did you get anything?

Got it, so that's a good start. I'll reply to it with some possibilities and things we could try when I'm back home. In the meantime, I imagine it's likely that the PM has sent to the other user.

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
Years
Got it, so that's a good start. I'll reply to it with some possibilities and things we could try when I'm back home. In the meantime, I imagine it's likely that the PM has sent to the other user.

Yeah, that's great really. : D

So it's something on my end? Trying to guess what it could be hurts my head. : s Thank you to the both of you for trying to help.

Nihilego

Years
I actually just managed to replicate the issue with my own account, so it's likely to be a generalised problem. I'm going to get this raised with the dev guys urgently. In the meanwhile just message as normal. Also, I don't think PM notifications are working properly, so perhaps ask the recipient to check for messages manually. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
Years
I actually just managed to replicate the issue with my own account, so it's likely to be a generalised problem. I'm going to get this raised with the dev guys urgently. In the meanwhile just message as normal. Also, I don't think PM notifications are working properly, so perhaps ask the recipient to check for messages manually. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Okay, I'll be sure to ask about that. And you're welcome.

My bad! The issue has been fixed — I stuffed something up earlier. Apologies for the inconvenience, guys.

Oh.....lol. Thanks, just happy to know what it was.

Back