• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
"Hey Ferb" from Phineas And Ferb.
I really love Phineas And Ferb, and a lot of the songs are catchy. The video for "Hey Ferb" references a ton of musicals in about a minute. <3 I love it!

Years
Zedd - Clarity (feat. Foxes)

I'm listening to this because it's apparently Zedd's (real name Anton Zaslavski) 24th birthday today!

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
Sunday Morning - The Velvet Underground

I finally got one of the classic rock albums that I vowed to get years ago! As the opening track to "The Velvet Underground and Nico" it was made with the potential to be a single. Lou Reed's voice sounds like Bob Dylan with a hint of Davy Jones and a tiny dash of Roger Waters, and there is nothing wrong with that :) . It's such a calm and relaxing song that is sure to stay in your head for a long time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 3, 2013
Battle of Mice - Wrapped in Plain

The kind of song you cry yourself to sleep to ;-;

Years
Marc Cohn - Walking In Memphis

Some classic 90's one-hit wonder or something, hearing this on a radio in the background where construction workers were fixing my balcony's tiles.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Teardrop by Massive Attack.

Theme song from House if anyone know it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Honeymoon Avenue - Ariana Grande
Yours Truly

"I'm under pressure cause I can't have you the way that I want."

Album just came out today, so I bought it immediately after practice. I'm really enjoying it, and this one paints a nice vivid picture in my head. I love it. I might just blog about the whole album later, so I'm not gonna harp on too long here, else I'll just repeat myself, haha.

Guy

just a guy
Years
"Keep You" ─ Wild Belle

I first heard this while watching the movie Pitch Perfect ─ and apparently it was on The Vampire Diaries too. Luckily, it wasn't hard to track down. I usually like playing it right before I go to bed, due to its rather calming yet energetic rhythm, and since I'm about to go to bed now I'm just simply following routine.

...Oh, it just ended.

I've listened to a few other songs by Wild Belle and so far I like what I've heard. I may end up deciding to get their album soon.

Years
Edward Maya - This Is My Life

This is one heck of a great song from a few years back, with a guitar blended in with a stereotypical EDM sound. Yeah I love to give underrated stuff more love.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Human After All - Daft Punk

I didn't like this song at first, but my opinion on it has completely changed after giving it a listen for the second time. The song may be a bit robotic, but you can really feel the emotion if you pay enough attention. I've listened to a lot of songs by Daft Punk, but most of them aren't as good as this.

Years
Doin' It Right - Daft Punk (ft. Panda Bear)

I really don't like Daft Punk and most of their songs are annoyingly repetitive to me, but with Noah Lennox's lovely vocals they've created something I'll be replaying for a while.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Of Monsters and Men - Six Weeks

This song is very rock-sounding and a bit heavier than most of their music but still very folkish too and very enjoyable.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
30 Seconds to MarsThis Is War/100 Suns

"It's the moment of truth, and the moment to lie,
The moment to live and the moment to die,
The moment to fight, the moment to fight,
To fight, to fight, to fight!

To the right, To the left
We will fight to the death!
To the edge of the earth
It's a brave new world
From the last to the first

To the right, To the left
We will fight to the death!
To the edge of the earth
It's a brave new world
It's a brave new world
It's a brave new world!"

"I believe in nothing
One hundred suns until we part
I believe in nothing
Not in sin and not in God

I believe in nothing
Not in peace and not in war
I believe in nothing
But the truth in who we are"

Some really amazing songs from their This Is War album.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Of Monsters and Men - King and Lionheart

You can tell that these guys are Icelandic just from their voices, especially in this song. This is one of my favorite songs of their, so beautiful.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
As I Lay Dying - A Greater Foundation

(As we) face distress
(We must) not lose hope
(Stand fast) and press on
Triumph awaits
(x2)

Sometimes we have to watch our whole life fall apart
Before we can rebuild them again
A greater foundation
I wish there was another way
But no amount of devotion can fix this
Triumph awaits!

Don't you hate it when a song makes you really think into something that you previously thought you knew?
Maybe it's a good thing. Either way, I still like their music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back