• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Yes. Yes, we are enjoying this. However, the reward for surviving outweighs the intense pleasure we get from pissing you off. :3

I'm quite serious about this. Many will fear He Who Survived the Brotad.

Last edited:

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
My Cruel GMs (just kidding :P),

Do I get to meet the Vanillite I have been chasing since last december and wasted 3 pokéballs and a pokémon on?

Awaiting your GM quote,

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
This better be worth it...Brotad has become my immortal enemy. I wish to defeat god in combat.

I assure you. Surviving against the Brotad will give you rewards far beyond your imagination [that you may or may not comprehend!], thus bragging rights and the title of HE WHO SURVIVED THE BROTAD! :D

My Cruel GMs (just kidding :P),

Do I get to meet the Vanillite I have been chasing since last december and wasted 3 pokéballs and a pokémon on?

Awaiting your GM quote,

THIS:

Whether you meet Vanillite or not is up to you, Bleacher. We just take care of captures and surprise encounters when it comes to wild Pokémon. That said, we can't guarantee you'll catch it. (⌐■_■)

I couldn't have phrased it better. You are free to do as you like when it comes to wild encounters... we just deal with whatever you catch them or not... and sometimes throw random wild Pokemon at'cha :)

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
Good news! My RP is almost 60% complete and a few events have been added to. If anyone wants to help with it, please send me a PM. Also if someone wants to the Co-GM, you are most welcome; I really love the cruel way Vato and Torn deal with SUs and pokémon captures.. I need you guys ;)

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I'm sorry but heretostay should dig his own grave before BROtad does it for him. If he catches BROtad then really his conquered Hoenn.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Now that was quite some time I was away o.o

Sorry for my absence pals, stuff happened... Stuff involving family reunions with the hypocrite side of my family... and food.

But I'm back now! ...Now kneel in front of me... NOW.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Name: (Self-explanatory) Nathan Lee
Appearance: (What your character looks like) light blue and long hair, quite scraggy and messed up. His complexion is young and has a few freckles. He wears a black t-shirt, with a purple fleecy, and bright blue chinos, along with white trainers.
Personality: (How your character acts) He believes that all life has meaning to it, wether its a bad person, and no-one should suffer. He looks up to Team G(something sorry) as he feels like they could stop suffering, even if it does cost a few lives. Nathan is cool headed and calm in rough situations, he wants to prove to the world that he is more than just 'Nathan'
History: (Your character's back story, tell us about how they grew up and where, things they've experienced etc.) Nath never had any friends and was often bullied. He grew up with a good family which unfortunately died due to a pack of wild mighteyena's. He has ever since been afraid of them. He was taken to Littleroot town and was adopted by Mr Corosska, a nice man, but Nath was allways hesitant to get to know him. He has had a tough life.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Sorry I disappeared. It was spring break this week, so yeah. Where can I jump in?

Hereto, you're still fighting Brotad! I left you a VM with the most recent Brotad response. :3

Appearance: (What your character looks like) light blue and long hair, quite scraggy and messed up. His complexion is young and has a few freckles. He wears a black t-shirt, with a purple fleecy, and bright blue chinos, along with white trainers.
Personality: (How your character acts) He believes that all life has meaning to it, wether its a bad person, and no-one should suffer. He looks up to Team G(something sorry) as he feels like they could stop suffering, even if it does cost a few lives. Nathan is cool headed and calm in rough situations, he wants to prove to the world that he is more than just 'Nathan'
History: (Your character's back story, tell us about how they grew up and where, things they've experienced etc.) Nath never had any friends and was often bullied. He grew up with a good family which unfortunately died due to a pack of wild mighteyena's. He has ever since been afraid of them. He was taken to Littleroot town and was adopted by Mr Corosska, a nice man, but Nath was allways hesitant to get to know him. He has had a tough life.

... Yeah, no. Sorry, but you really have to knock it up a few notches for it to be acceptable. You even somehow forgot Team Gaia's name; it's four letters long! If you're using this SU or this SU as an example of what you should try to achieve, please don't.

This SU, however, is a good example of the minimum we're looking for. Also, separated categories.

The appearance is extremely bare. I don't even have the slightest visual of what he's supposed to look like. All I can see right now is a stick figure with anime hair.

The personality needs serious expansion past "he sees good in everything".

I see the history now, and it's completely incongruent with the personality. If he never had friends, and was bullied on a regular basis, and his PARENTS. DIED, why in the world does he have such a /positive/ outlook? If wild Pokémon are what killed his parents, why would he even want one? Just... just no, okay?

I'm sorry, but you'll have to change this SU quite a lot. I honestly don't doubt that you can do it — I think you really can put out a well-made character (that doesn't contradict itself so blatantly) — but as it is now, it's far from being accepted.

I'd also like to suggest that you get a proofreader. If you don't have Microsoft Word, LibreOffice is an absolutely wonderful free alternative.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I didn't really think of most of the things you said :/ Ill remake the Su and repost it in about 30 minutes

Appearance: (What your character looks like) light blue and long hair, quite scraggy and messed up. His complexion is young and has a few freckles. He wears a black t-shirt, with a purple fleecy, and bright blue chinos, along with white trainers. He is thin at a glance, but he has some body fat that sticks out forwards, which he can feel ashamed of, but it's hardly noticed at all. He is quite tall for a 14 year old and fits into medium size mens clothes.

Personality: (How your character acts) He believes that his life has meaning to it, wether he is a bad person, Nath doesn't want to suffer anymore. He looks up to Team G(something sorry) as he feels like they could stop him from suffering, even if it does cost a few lives. Nathan is cool headed and calm in rough situations, he wants to prove to the world that he is more than just 'Nathan' Nath knows that overeacting can get him into trouble, so he tries to hide his past by pretending to be someone he is not. He can sometimes be scared by larger pokémon but he can withstand small ones, although he hates pokémon battling. He doesn't care much for other people very much, as he has no family or friends. He often cries in private to let is emotions go, but he hates letting other people see his emotion. He doesn't even show anger, but fear can easily control him.

History: (Your character's back story, tell us about how they grew up and where, things they've experienced etc.) Nath never had any friends and was often bullied. He grew up with a good family which unfortunately died due to a pack of wild mighteyena's. He has ever since been afraid of large pokémon. He was taken to Littleroot town and was adopted by Mr Corosska, a nice man, but Nath was allways hesitant to get to know him. He has had a tough life. He has only ever battled once, which was when he was getting mugged and a wild combusken offered to help. Ever since that, he understood that not all pokémon are bad, meaning that he could withstand some of the pokémon he may encounter.

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Remember when I suddenly dissapeared because I had no free time at all? Yup, that's probably about to happen this monday, so if you don't get a reply from me on anything, then you know the reason...

Those who I have discussed with about posting with will have to forgive me for I won't be able to do so :(

I do know what's pending, I think. A capture attempt by Scyke & A post about Mudkipz evolution, if I didn't miss something, so before I suddenly vanish I'll try to get those done.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
It's always the cute ones that are the most deadly and terrifying.

Relevance: latest post.

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
Should I post with my newly evolved pokémon? I am just waiting for the Mudkipz evolution to get approved.

Back