• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon starters Fan Club!

Who will be our Mascot?

• Bulbasaur / Venusaur

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Chikorita / Meganium

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Treecko / Sceptile

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Turtwig / Torterra

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Charmander / Charizard

Votes: 43 17.9%
  • Cyndaquil / Typhlosion

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • Torchic / Blaziken

Votes: 17 7.1%
  • Chimchar / Infernape

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • Squirtle / Blastoise

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Totodile / Feraligatr

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • Mudkip / Swampert

Votes: 19 7.9%
  • Piplup / Empoleon

Votes: 32 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
I also heard there is a second game to the Mystery Dungeon series; Time & Darkness Expeditions but instead of rescuing, your main objective is exploring. this will probably be just as interesting to play as the first. Let's talk about it for a little while, some of the other members might have something to add to the discussion. Then we can go onto the next topic.
Okay, I will let others talk about the new Mystery Dungeon series for a while.
Another Charizard picture:
AG211.jpg

~Rene~ :t025:

L

Vocaloid fan
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2020
I saw the boxart for the new Mytery Dungeon games. The cover featured Chimcar, Piplup, and Turtwig. So, I guess this means the three Sinnoh starters will be accessible. How sweet is that? But what I'd really like to know is if the starters from the first MD games will still be playable. =/

What would you call your rescue team and which two Pokemon would be in it, including yourself?

Um, probably something lame. Haha...I'm not good at coming up with names. Maybe "Team Johto." The two pokemon I would choose would probably be Cyndaquil and Totodile.

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
Of course you can. When are Leader Rene comes he will gladly add you to the list. A question for you star whats your favourite starter pokemon?

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
So anyone here reached Lucario rank and had the statue put up outside your team base? And don't worry L all the starters will be there in the second game.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
I would like to join as well. ^^
I <33 all fire starters.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
I also heard there is a second game to the Mystery Dungeon series; Time & Darkness Expeditions but instead of rescuing, your main objective is exploring. this will probably be just as interesting to play as the first. Let's talk about it for a little while, some of the other members might have something to add to the discussion. Then we can go onto the next topic.
There in fact is a sequel to the first original MD. Here's the new boxarts:
pokedun_pkg_toki.jpg
pokedun_pkg_yami.jpg

I saw the boxart for the new Mytery Dungeon games. The cover featured Chimcar, Piplup, and Turtwig. So, I guess this means the three Sinnoh starters will be accessible. How sweet is that? But what I'd really like to know is if the starters from the first MD games will still be playable. =/

They'll all be there, every starter from start to finish.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
What would you call your rescue team and which two Pokemon would be in it, including yourself?
Well I called my first MD team, "Team Rescue" since I have no idea what to call it

pokedun_pkg_toki.jpg
pokedun_pkg_yami.jpg

The New Boxart? Myzou posted that too...a looong time ago, well not really but who cares XD
The Starter? look there's a Diglett, a Chimecho, Munchlax and a Bidoof! I think that will be one of the starter, since in the 1st MD boxart has the covering feature of all the starter, oh and look at the rival teams: Arbok,Weavile, Drapion, Steelix, Houndoom, and the Land shark (Which I forgot the name) oh and boy! Steelix is Big in MD!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
hehe...need to sneak in a Venusaur pic =)

venusaur.jpg
Nice Venusaur picture, Matty101. Did you join this club? Have you changed your username?

can i join the club please?
Sure you can join, star224. Welcome! I will add you in the list.

I would like to join as well. ^^
I <33 all fire starters.
Sure you can also join, Sakurah. Welcome to the club! I will add you in the list too.

There in fact is a sequel to the first original MD. Here's the new boxarts:
pokedun_pkg_toki.jpg
pokedun_pkg_yami.jpg

Nice pictures, Alex. So it's a new Mystery Dungeon game. They include every starters.
Sceptile picture:
AG342.jpg

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Someone's excited =P I never understood Mystery Dungeon, therefore, I did not purchase it =)

And may I join the club ?! Favourite starter has to be Charmander!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Someone's excited =P I never understood Mystery Dungeon, therefore, I did not purchase it =)

And may I join the club ?! Favourite starter has to be Charmander!
Sure you can join, Matty101. Welcome to the club! I will add you in the list.
Another Sceptile picture:
AG347.jpg

Fiver

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
Nice picture Rene. another Marshtomp picture.
425.jpg

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2008
hey, i would like to join, and just say that charmander is my favorite starter of all time and my very first pokemon I ever got in a game! Followed my charmander are bulbasaur and squirtle (in no particular order)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
425.jpg

That episode! I watched that last weekend actually....

I'm gonna post a topic, simply because there has been so many pics and so little talk.

Which starter do you think is the cutest and why? (Don't give a short answer please! ;D)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
425.jpg
Thanks and nice Marshtomp picture, Fiver.

hey, i would like to join, and just say that charmander is my favorite starter of all time and my very first pokemon I ever got in a game! Followed my charmander are bulbasaur and squirtle (in no particular order)
Sure you can join, peachesncream. Welcome! I will add you in the list.

That episode! I watched that last weekend actually....

I'm gonna post a topic, simply because there has been so many pics and so little talk.

Which starter do you think is the cutest and why? (Don't give a short answer please! ;D)
Thanks for the topic, Alex. I will answer it.
Which starter do you think is the cutest and why?
I think Torchic is cutest. Because I liked its cuteness and attacks.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
I think.....TORCHIC, The Reason I choose him/her cause' Torchic's so cute and cuddly, though not an explanation but....It's CUTE xD

Fiver

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
Cyndaquil I think. Because he/she is cute, and Quilava its evolved form is just as cute. That's what I think anyway. Like Macey had one in the episode "Tie One On!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back