• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

restart

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
if you travelled back in time five years ago with all your current memories, what would you do differently?

pkmin3033

Stay in my job and not go to see the doctor.

Also pick the right Euromillions numbers for last Tuesday.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
1. take a hard look at myself and the way i act and change it
2. not move in with the roommates i had in 2013/14
3. pay attention in class and take a wider range of courses

would not return to PC

It's never too late to go!

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
oh wow I'd be in my last year of high school. for one i would be way more confident and just all around in a better mind state. I'd know exactly what I want to do for college so i wouldn't have to take so much time off to figure it all out. I'd try to stop one of my close friends from going down the path shes taken. I wouldn't date anyone and I'd be a more pleasant person with everyone

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i would probably stand up for myself in 7th and 8th grade, and then i'd try to not get myself suspended in 10th grade but instead try and suggest to my mom before the beginning of 9th grade to go to an alternative school, bc now my suspension is on my school record. sigh.

i'd also try to get myself not involved with the wrong crowd in the beginning of high school.

Years
Honestly I don't even know. A lot has changed in my life in five years, but I'll give this a try...

• Tell myself to cut my hair
  • Also tell myself to get more involved with PC since it's not as intimidating as it looks
  • And finally, tell myself not to date the girl I did because of how clingy she was to me and about her emotional problems
  • Tell my mother to check her health out (she passed away last year from a cancer diagnosis fyi)
  • Let my brother know that he does marry his girlfriend

There's probably a lot more too.

Years
I probably would have tried a lot harder to make sure my emotional health didn't go as south as it did. Although that happened even with me knowing that things are never as bad as I'm making them out to be and they will get better, so I'm not sure how much that would have helped.

Also, I would have tried harder to cultivate certain things and talents. I can still do that now, but it would be easier if I'd also done that back then instead of pretty much giving up on things. :/

Years
I'd probably handle several friendships/relationships differently and expend a lot of time and effort into preparing myself for the imminent long term illness.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
stay very far away from GP

I don't think I live life with that many regrets really (the sunk cost fallacy they teach us in economics really does give you a different outlook on things) but I'd probably just tell myself to stop thinking about things which have no impact in the long-run, and stop worrying so much about what others think as much.

also I'd stay like, really far away from GP

Back