• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

OhMyFuzzy69

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 38
  • ohio
  • Seen Oct 4, 2011
the event starts before next month like 2 weeks befor the game comes out and ends the day the game is suppose to be released which is the 14th

~Fuzzy

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
Years
the event starts before next month like 2 weeks befor the game comes out and ends the day the game is suppose to be released which is the 14th

~Fuzzy
Huh...
I never heard any announcement anywhere involving the dates...

And ~RNC~ I know I just wanted to help more! lol ^^
But I don't know what you should do about the pre-order stuff...

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years

~Fuzzy

I know that, but if I pre-order the game it won't be sent til the 14th when I can just got to GS and buy it on the 14th, that's what I was trying to say really!!

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
Years
I know that, but if I pre-order the game it won't be sent til the 14th when I can just got to GS and buy it on the 14th, that's what I was trying to say really!!
OH!

You should go to GameStop and pre-order it!

I don't know if it costs extra, but if you give them $5 they can reserve it for you. It won't add on to the total cost of the game at the end either. You can pay the rest when you go and get it. ^^

OhMyFuzzy69

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 38
  • ohio
  • Seen Oct 4, 2011
Huh...
I never heard any announcement anywhere involving the dates...

And ~RNC~ I know I just wanted to help more! lol ^^
But I don't know what you should do about the pre-order stuff...

I'm friends with the managers and the older employees at my local gamestop they gave me the info when i went in to get the pichus

~Fuzzy

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I didn't ask when I went for pichu's, but did get to see the flyer for the jirachi's, I'm gonna call them tomorrow, I got the giratina figure when I pre-orderr the jap. pl. can't remember how I done it though.

Celebi11

Despicable Me
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2013
Can I have the Timid Darkrai please? :)

Edit: Sorry I forgot. My FC is 1548 4715 3240. :D

Last edited:

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
Years
Sorry everyone.

RNC had to leave.
I believe ~RNC~ usually starts the shiny giveaways a few hours after noon for her, so you know. It doesn't start for your time zones. Check back in like 14 hours or so please.

Celebi11

Despicable Me
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2013
So when It's Monday on our time zone, it's Sunday in your and ~RNC~'s timezone? :)

Edit: I understand. :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2010
I was wondering could i get:

Adamant Charmander Shiny
Adamant Gyrados Shiny or Adamant Swampert Shiny
Calm Altaria Shiny or Careful Umbreon Shiny

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry everyone.

RNC had to leave.
I believe ~RNC~ usually starts the shiny giveaways a few hours after noon for her, so you know. It doesn't start for your time zones. Check back in like 14 hours or so please.
Thanks Gaara!!

So when It's Monday on our time zone, it's Sunday in your and ~RNC~'s timezone? :)

Edit: I understand. :D
Yes, we are in the US and now it's Sunday for us, so...

Who wants the 1st 2 please??

Back