• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Mr Ghost

oh no
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Hey PC, I'll be short and sweet. I've lurked the rom hacking community for a while and other forums to see what people want in a game. I aim to make this game to the best of my ability and I hope to have at least a demo out by the end of the year. I hope you guys look forward to it as much as I am, feel free to message me if you need help/want to help/just wanna talk. :love:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Lots of talk about ghosts here lately for some reason!

Anyway, welcome! Guess that means you'll feel right at home then!

Years
Hi Ghost! Good luck with your game, I've picked up playing emulated games again recently so I've plans to try out the fangames I have missed. Lots of good non-hacked games around too. Good to hear you plan to contribute, see ya around <3

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 1, 2022
Hey PC, I'll be short and sweet. I've lurked the rom hacking community for a while and other forums to see what people want in a game. I aim to make this game to the best of my ability and I hope to have at least a demo out by the end of the year. I hope you guys look forward to it as much as I am, feel free to message me if you need help/want to help/just wanna talk. :love:

Hey Mr. Ghost! Welcome. What kind of game are you making? A fan game or a ROM hack? Best of luck both ways!

Mr Ghost

oh no
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Hey Mr. Ghost! Welcome. What kind of game are you making? A fan game or a ROM hack? Best of luck both ways!

It's a Fire Red rom hack. I've had much more experience as I've been hacking since the Dark Rising days, but I hope to create something that looks like an entirely new game and not just a re-skin of Kanto.

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
I wish you the bestbhf luck with your project! My favorite hacks have always been the ones with creative mapping done! ... Played FR WAAAAY too much tbh happily welcome testing and trying out any hack done that doesn't have Stock Kanto. :P

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! If you ever need or want help navigating the forums, please feel free to message me! Happy posting! :)

Mr Ghost

oh no
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I wish you the bestbhf luck with your project! My favorite hacks have always been the ones with creative mapping done! ... Played FR WAAAAY too much tbh happily welcome testing and trying out any hack done that doesn't have Stock Kanto. :P

Don't worry, it'll be a whole new story with new characters and maps. (and I don't mean just a reskinned FR). It also won't be heavily centered around the story, though, so you can play it in any way you please.

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
Oh that sound's great! :D

When you start creating this demo and get it to the point of it being playable... I would be honored to act as a tester for it, if you need a player to help snuff out any bug. :)

Back