• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2009] Pokémon: Azure Horizons

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
So, Pokémon: Azure Horizons is back? Well, it looks wonderful.
The presentation is really good, and it looks like the gameplay is awesome.

I like the little changes in the tiles and palettes, as well.
Good luck with this project, Frostbite.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2009
Hows this for a banner?
Suicune_Banner1644537180-iaza.gif

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Cool hack. The only thing I can see that may need improvements is the mapping. Other than that, it looks great.

Dratii

Working on something new...
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Cool hack. I like the design of your first post.

I can't wait to play a beta/alpha (or final release if you are releasing it as a final only)
And your gym looks awesome but confusing. Maybe you should have a sign post or some message that tells you the right path?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2008
that looks fun. the map looks hectic and i like the story of the game. hope this game will be completely finish

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
It's been a while since I last updated... sorry about that. I'm working on the hack little by little now since school has started but it's coming on fine so far. Now as for the update, I give you the regional map with cities and it's notable landmarks.

Spoiler:

That's all for now.

Years
It's been a while since I last updated... sorry about that. I'm working on the hack little by little now since school has started but it's coming on fine so far. Now as for the update, I give you the regional map with cities and it's notable landmarks.

Spoiler:

That's all for now.
There's a tiny Error on H, just to point that out.
Also, how far will the first beta go up to?

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
There's a tiny Error on H, just to point that out.
Also, how far will the first beta go up to?
I see no error on H.
The first beta will go up to the events leading up to the 3rd gym in Dordoran City. The entire northwesten part of the region and a bit of the middle part will be accessible for travel.

Dratii

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Your map looks good. And T do you mean the lake?

gray2345

The Pig Apocalypse is coming!
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2013
Wow this is Lookin Good! I think you should Capitalize your cities name though.

Dratii

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Frostbite is trying to Un-capitalize everything

Blackpanfa

ROM Buster
Years
Wow. That looks really good! I'm just about to make my first hack aswell,
you've inspired me. The map looks nice and the story is original. I love exploring new places!

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
I'm back... the hack has been on hiatus mainly because I haven't had much time to work on it. I'm on vacation now so I'm picking it up again. So far I've been polishing up the maps and other things to get those out of the way. I'm working on scripting now, so I hope to have a beta released by December. I really don't have much to show for an update but here's a little graphical change I've made to Scarlet Town...

sn1.png

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
I've been doing more scripting now... I think it's time I reveal a new character.

snle.png
Meet Leon
---
A mysterious character who you first encounter in Scarlet Forest. Despite his deviousness and awkwardness Leon is a skilled Trainer specializing in Bug types. He is as well traveling around the region but, Leon is no normal "Trainer".
There's much more to him than you'll first think.

Back