• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Hey wazup? I see you don't have any of the Trains events except the Pikachu's. I have all the others shiny and non shiny plus I have the Ninetales and Chandelure events too and the Korean Mewtwo event and a Legit Korean Manaphy too and I have the Year of the Dragon Trapinch too and any of those you are missing. I sent you a PM the other day too.:)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Hey wazup? I see you don't have any of the Trains events except the Pikachu's. I have all the others shiny and non shiny plus I have the Ninetales and Chandelure events too and the Korean Mewtwo event and a Legit Korean Manaphy too and I have the Year of the Dragon Trapinch too and any of those you are missing. I sent you a PM the other day too.:)
I see, what do you want for them?

edit: event list updated!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Hey, Im new to the forum and am very impressed with what you do! The reason Im posting on this thread is because I run my own blog on Pokemon (which can be seen in my signature).
Basically, what I have been doing is going around to a bunch of Pokemon shops asking whether they have any extra eggs that no one has claimed that I could give away as prizes on my blog (of course I would give a shout out to you for your hard work with these eggs).
Anyways, as one of the largest Pokemon store on this forum I have to ask whether you are interested in donating some eggs to my blog, let me know whatever you decide and thanks for your time.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Hey, Im new to the forum and am very impressed with what you do! The reason Im posting on this thread is because I run my own blog on Pokemon (which can be seen in my signature).
Basically, what I have been doing is going around to a bunch of Pokemon shops asking whether they have any extra eggs that no one has claimed that I could give away as prizes on my blog (of course I would give a shout out to you for your hard work with these eggs).
Anyways, as one of the largest Pokemon store on this forum I have to ask whether you are interested in donating some eggs to my blog, let me know whatever you decide and thanks for your time.
Hmm sure, I'll donate 15 eggs

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Wow, I would just like to say I am seriuosly impressed with your collection. I am fairly new and trying to get a complete pokedex but since I wasn't around for any of the earlier events its really hard for me to get most of the legendaries that were event only. I was wondering if you might be willing to help out someone new and help me get a few of them. If not I understand, it probably took a lot to get your collection up to where it is at right now.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Hi there, I am really interested in your shiny Jolteon and Eevee. Give me a shout out, maybe we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back