• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
is there a completed guide of whole play process? it's somewhere i don't know how to continue
i play it on my NOKIA mobilephone with vbag

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2011
I am playing the latest beta, and I'm stuck at Cerulean City. I lost to AJ and he wont accept any more duels and when "officer jenny" tells me they found it was rocket but they got away I still can't go through the passage.

Bug?

Fezao4

Hi
Years
Uh...The game is good!Cant wait for the Charizard Chills for obey me!Hey Why Butterfree dont learn Confusion at Lv.10?Im Confused She s learn in 37,39 I dont know!But I loved the Bulbassaur,Charmander,Squirtle and Pikachu s Good Bye event!But I have a question:
Will one day Ash Battle Gary in the Anime of Kanto or Orange Islands?I never saw that...

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Uh...The game is good!Cant wait for the Charizard Chills for obey me!Hey Why Butterfree dont learn Confusion at Lv.10?Im Confused She s learn in 37,39
You are supposed to follow anime and Satoshi's Butterfree did not learn Confusion so your Butterfree won't learn as well :)

Will one day Ash Battle Gary in the Anime of Kanto or Orange Islands?I never saw that...
They'd battled in Johto League but they had not in Kanto ;)

Any chance there is a .gba file of this hack?
Would be awesome cause i could play it on my phone then.
anyone? ^^
Patch it :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2011
Hey Metapod!
This is THE most awesome and impressive hack i have ever played :D

Anyhow, i dont know if its a bug or if its something wrong with my firered file, but when i come to the point that i just got charmander, and battled his pre-owner, then the police officer doesnt stop me and the squirtle squad doesnt appear. This makes me very sad because the squirtle squad are somewhat my favourites.

I dont really know whats causing this, but i thought it would be good to let you know.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
You are supposed to follow anime and Satoshi's Butterfree did not learn Confusion so your Butterfree won't learn as well
You can't just restrict the movesets to what they used in the show. Pikachu never used Growl, Tail Whip, or Slam. Charmander, etc. never used Scratch or Slash (or Metal Claw which is strangely missing from the game). Squirtle never used Bite. Those are all still in there in the right spots. If you don't want Butterfree learning Confusion right after evolving so it can learn Sleep Powder instead, then just put Confusion in Sleep Powder's spot (and put Psybeam back where it belongs).

However, if the gym and Rocket Pokémon knew TMs, they should be used. For example, both Brock's Onix and Jessie's Ekans/Arbok used Dig numerous times (although it was usually something like "Go underground.") Also, Brock's Geodude knew Seismic Toss, and James's Koffing used Counter once in an early episode (which was probably eventually forgotten). I don't think I came across any of those attacks on my playthrough, but I could be wrong or just defeated them before those attacks were used.

Fezao4

Hi
Years
Ah!now I understand why buterfree dont learn Confusion at Lv.10!Satoshi is Ash in Japanese or Chinese right?But there s two problems...In Pallet Town there have two house...John s house and Jack s house right?But there any John or Jack in the anime...How metapod23 could now that?the second problem is:
Gary choosed Squirtle or Eevee?I think its Squirtle.Then Gary choose Squirtle and John Bulbassaur or Charmander and Jack Bulbassaur or Charmander...I thiked is DAIMIEN(who trait his Charmander...)Who choosed Charmander.And the other abandoned Bulbassaur at Hidden Village...

mowmt.png

Hey! and Look who pokemon are like me! :

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2011
Guys please help me I am stuck after the safari I can't go down I need bikes and I don't know what to do

Fezao4

Hi
Years
Metapod23,Im just saying there s a problem in CELADON CITY...When I go to celadon city there s a girl blocking the way on the gym and there s Erika too.When I talk to Erika She s says:
Oh,You saved Gloom!! and give me the badge...But I Didnt battled Erika...And there s TEAM ROCKET who helped me enter the gym!And I batlled Erika,Saved Gloom and then She s give me the badge!(Again!!!)

mowmt.png

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
Guys please help me I am stuck after the safari I can't go down I need bikes and I don't know what to do

A quick search will direct you to a post on the previous page explaining the very thing you wish to know:

You get given the bike in the Fuchsia City Pokémon Center after you beat Team Rocket in the Safari Zone.

I seem to recall that Nurse Joy lets you keep it for helping deliver the medicine, but you may have to give it back, I forget...

If you didn't fight Team Rocket, you didn't go far enough into the Safari Zone.

Fezao4

Hi
Years
Hey The hack finish when the little boy says:I wanna see the meowth who I protected me!bla bla bla!?I think yes....the hack finished...But I will respect.Wait for the beta 3.0 release...I will not break the rules!NO MORE!!!

mowmt.png

Maked my trainer card...(I changed the Team!):
trainercard.php

ATTENTION!:The team is from Hearth Gold!

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
finish the game.

if we finish the episodes you have hacked.. then how can we continue when the new episodes are ready? we are going to start from the start when the new episode is ready? how can we join them together so we can continue our game ?

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2019
hello
I'm Argentine and I love your patches
but I have a question
How I can have this game in Spanish?

I do not speak English ...
you understand what I wrote?

INV

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
Is it just me or Metapod stopped the hack?
I just didn't see anything on the post at all.

Years
Shouldn't Primeape learn Mega Kick by level up? It's one of the 4 moves Ash's Primeape used.
He updated the main page 15 days ago. That's not a long time. He's clearly still working on it.

Fezao4

Hi
Years
You cannot have it in Spanish because PC does not have translators to Spanish.

No.Your Wrong,Because my friend have transtalators in Spanish.But i dont know how she s made in portuguese(Brazilian)Really dont know...I just know that my friend have transataled in Spanish She made in Spanish too.

mowmt.png

Maked my trainer card...(I changed the Team!):
trainercard.php

ATTENTION!:The team is from Hearth Gold!
If you wanted I make a card from your hack PM me.

Back