• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Crux

Evermore
Years
10/10
Doctor Who is quite probably one of the greatest shows ever made,and David Tennant is my favorite Doctor! :D

Cinnabar

Fenniken is godly.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
9/10, I like how dark the sig looks, avatar looks interesting as well.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
9/10.

Tyranitar is boss any day of the week. 1 point taken off because the signature looks a little messy.
Welcome to the forums, by the way.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
That's a decent theme, I guess. Don't like the gap between the links and the text in the signature, though.

7//10

derozio

Years
Although they match, I don't know if I like the theme itself. Sure, it is organized and stuff, but the banner image doesn't appeal. Avatar is alright.

7//10

derozio

Years
It does match nicely. Signature image is kinda funny and text/links are organized. A little CSS would've made it even better, but for what it is as of now..

8.5//10

+.5 for the funny gif. :p

Back