• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: How do I unpin a group?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I have a group here that I joined way back when LegendChu was doing the Amazing Race game. Left at some point, but I have absolutely no idea on how to unpin it.

f9a04d3376b7378d0be5c9e4060ab595.png

Any ideas?

Melody

Banned
Years
Likewise I have a similar issue with an old group from a distant past UG mafia game. There's simply no accessible interface to unpin the group and get rid of it in the UG view

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
There is a way :c I have been able to do it since leaving. I don't have any groups to test it on now though...

Pretty sure if you visit the group there's an option to unpin on that page.

/editbeforeposting Yep, that's how you do it. Press the Unpin from Home button.

Tvjm81E.png

Unless I have mystical leftover UG powers.

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
If you're not seeing it, it could also possibly be the style you're using. Try switching styles and see if it shows up.

I just went through a good handful of the skins (10+) and it did not show up on any of those. Am I supposed to go through them all? You guys have about 50 skins.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Ah that might be it. A member of HStaff might be able to help you out as well.

Back