• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations!

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Introducing myself was never my forte, definitely. I remember the animes in which a character needs to introduce themselves before the class, and in that situation I'd certainly dig a hole and throw myself into it. But I decided to introduce myself even so, since I opted to make an account here. So, let's go!

Years
lol I'm just thinking about introducing yourself in class at uni, which was one of my worst nightmares. the life of a shy person . . . .
Welcome Aldo! It is lovely to meet you, hope you'll like it here. :-3

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I always hated introducing myself too.. I'm like hi my name is this and that and I like things...

Luckily on forums it's a tad easier!

Welcome to PC, Aldo! Have a good time here!

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Thanks for the welcoming!

I confess that I was also nervous when introducing myself to the class. I am always nervous at the first days.

And I agree, introducing myself in this way is easier!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! Never be afraid to introduce yourself, send a message, or ask any questions! I promise we don't bite! :D

Years
Introducing myself was never my forte, definitely. I remember the animes in which a character needs to introduce themselves before the class, and in that situation I'd certainly dig a hole and throw myself into it. But I decided to introduce myself even so, since I opted to make an account here. So, let's go!

I've never been very good at making intros myself - so most of the time I babble or write very long posts. trying to shove as much details about me, in as possible o_o
But still, welcome to the Community ^.^

Back