• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC&G Approval/Denial Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
MirageKing7's Club Ietherwing has been denied due to the thread not complying with club requirements. It doesn't look like you are actually making a club, but rather a roleplay-type of club. You're better off visiting the Roleplay Corner if you want to make a roleplay based on these characters you made. I'll explain in detail via PM soon. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
AtecainCorp's League of T-Fangers! - Keitai Denjuu Telefang Fan Club has been denied due to lack of content in club. You need to add more details explaining what the club is about, as well as describe what the show/anime is all about. Visitors would love to know what it's all about, so why not do just that!

If you are confused with anything, send me a PM. I woudld normally do that, but I'm about to head out, so I got no time. But be sure you fix those errors and resubmit it when you are done. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
TehMadDuckling's Shiny Trading Center! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) has been denied due to being a Pokemon-related thread. if you're looking for people to trade with, check out the Trade Corner! It's the perfect place to trade with peeps. :) If you have any questions regarding this, send me a message!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
ComicFanatic's Justice League Watchtower [DC Comics Fan Club] has been set to Pending. you're only missing one tiny thing: describing what DC is! If you like, you can send me a short paragraph on what DC is about (maybe state superheroes so that way members won't get confused or anything) and I'll go ahead and approve your club. :D I'll go ahead and send you a PM in just a bit. approved! Again, thank you for making the changes! :)

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
RPGBoss's Dragon Masters Club has been denied due to lack of content. In order to create a club here in FC&G, you need the following: Introduction, description, and rules. Sign-up sheet is not required but recommended. Be sure to read the rules & resource guide for more information. I'll go ahead an PM you for more details though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back