The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
Emerald Pokémon CosmicEmerald Version

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Old May 16th, 2018 (5:42 PM).

Alright, I guess that's why it happened, also I Can't get eevee to evolve into Umbreon. Its become night and I only get Espeon
    Old May 16th, 2018 (10:43 PM). Edited May 16th, 2018 by Sky0fBlades.

Nature: Mild
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by uran10 View Post
      Alright, I guess that's why it happened, also I Can't get eevee to evolve into Umbreon. Its become night and I only get Espeon
      This appears to be a result of the evolution method being logically backwards in the 3rd Generation games. Apparently it evolves into Espeon from noon to midnight, and Umbreon from midnight to noon. It is stated here. I'll probably change that in a future update if I can figure out how to.

My YouTube Channel
      My AdventureQuest/BattleOn character

My Tutorials:
      Stabilizing Pokemon Emerald (Preventing Corruption)
      [Emerald] Controlling Trainer Battle Music... Without ASM
      How to Fix the 64K Save 'White-Screen' in VBA Without Save-States

My ROM Hack:
      Old May 22nd, 2018 (12:58 PM).

There are 2 fishermen (thus far) that black screen the game for me. One on route 127 and the other on route 119.
        Old May 22nd, 2018 (1:59 PM). Edited May 24th, 2018 by Sky0fBlades.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by uran10 View Post
          There are 2 fishermen (thus far) that black screen the game for me. One on route 127 and the other on route 119.
          Thanks for letting me know, I just found out about this a little while ago actually. It's a result of Magikarp's learnable-moves list apparently having an invalid offset after a data repoint, which causes the game to crash whenever a Magikarp is encountered in the wild or with a Trainer.

This will be fixed in the next update (which comes with some minor graphics fixes too), which I intend to release within the next couple of days. Initially I was going to take a bit of a break from this project, but this problem is definitely significant enough to warrant an early update. I still plan to add the latest files to this thread too eventually.

For now, just save your game before facing Fishermen and try to avoid Magikarp encounters (they are not usually found when surfing, except in Sootopolis City). It also happens when facing the Fisherman between the rocks north of Dewford town and the one just below Rustboro City.

EDIT: The problem has now been fixed, and the new release is now available on this site.

My YouTube Channel

My Tutorials:

My ROM Hack:
          Old May 24th, 2018 (9:27 PM). Edited May 24th, 2018 by Sky0fBlades.

Just letting you all know that the latest release is now available at the bottom of the original post. I won't be working on this for a while, real life is getting to be extremely stressful right now.

As always, if you need any help or find any more glitches in-game then post here or PM me wherever you can find me. I'll try to answer when I can get some time for it.

My YouTube Channel

My Tutorials:

My ROM Hack:
            Old May 25th, 2018 (5:39 PM). Edited May 26th, 2018 by Fabbix96.

I hope its all fine irl sky! and REALLY THANKS for this milestone!
              Old May 25th, 2018 (11:27 PM). Edited May 26th, 2018 by Fabbix96.

But I wanted to ask an a very last thing... and maybe I shouldn't ask it in this moment cuz your message you writed right now, but maybe its an easy thing to do, I don't know... (idk nothing about hacking) its a pretty personal request... and... idk who to ask it... so... maybe it might not interest to other people but I wanted to ask if its possible to modify/customize the existent "psycho boost" move of deoxys into a dark type move with 500 dmg & without the sp.attack reduction (even changing the form of deoxys its a form of cheat, high op stats, so... why not an optional patch with an op move too?) its the very last thing that I wanted to ask, its for fun, if its too much difficult or too much demanding simply don't do it, and if you think that its an add-on that can not interest to others people I can pay you for the time taken, and there is no hurry, I can wait even weeks or months if you can't do it now, I don't mind this :<
                Old May 26th, 2018 (11:45 AM). Edited May 26th, 2018 by Sky0fBlades.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Fabbix96 View Post
                  But I wanted to ask an a very last thing... and maybe I shouldn't ask it in this moment cuz your message you writed right now, but maybe its an easy thing to do, I don't know... (idk nothing about hacking) its a pretty personal request... and... idk who to ask it... so... maybe it might not interest to other people but I wanted to ask if its possible to modify/customize the existent "psycho boost" move of deoxys into a dark type move with 500 dmg & without the sp.attack reduction (even changing the form of deoxys its a form of cheat, high op stats, so... why not an optional patch with an op move too?) its the very last thing that I wanted to ask, its for fun, if its too much difficult or too much demanding simply don't do it, and if you think that its an add-on that can not interest to others people I can pay you for the time taken, and there is no hurry, I can wait even weeks or months if you can't do it now, I don't mind this :<
                  No need to pay me, but I really appreciate the offer. I went ahead and made a patch that changes Psycho Boost into a Dark move with 255 Base Damage (game won't go any higher), maxed accuracy, 20PP, and a 100% chance to freeze opponents to make up for the 255 damage limit (that is, if anything even survives it anyway considering Deoxys' offensive stats). Here you go, but I haven't really tested it much:
                  http://www.mediafire.com/file/iwji7nf7raodc5x/%255BEM%255D_Altered_OP_PsychoBoost.ips/file

Though, I don't really think changing Deoxys' form between Normal and Speed is really cheating, since as far as I know the stats get changed accordingly so it still has the regular stats it would have had in either form. It also does technically show up in both forms in-game anyways, such as being in Normal form when you battle it.

My YouTube Channel

My Tutorials:

My ROM Hack:
                  Old May 26th, 2018 (2:19 PM). Edited May 26th, 2018 by Fabbix96.

Oh god!, you'v done it!!! WO, ok ok wait, really, wait, can I repay you in some way? tell me if you need something, you helped me two times in something impossible for me, I consider myself in debt now, really
                    Old May 26th, 2018 (8:12 PM). Edited May 26th, 2018 by Sky0fBlades.

Quote:
                      Oh god!, you'v done it!!! WO, ok ok wait, really, wait, can I repay you in some way? tell me if you need something, you helped me two times in something impossible for me, I consider myself in debt now, really
                      I'm glad to have helped you, and knowing it's done so much good for you is enough payment for me! Also, thank you for being so grateful and understanding, I don't get this all that often so it really means a lot when it does happen. :)

My YouTube Channel

My Tutorials:

My ROM Hack:
                      Old May 27th, 2018 (6:09 PM). Edited May 28th, 2018 by Fabbix96.

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Sky0fBlades View Post
                        Though, I don't really think changing Deoxys' form between Normal and Speed is really cheating, since as far as I know the stats get changed accordingly so it still has the regular stats it would have had in either form. It also does technically show up in both forms in-game anyways, such as being in Normal form when you battle it.
                        I said that because the normal form of deoxys its usable/allowed on the battle frontier & battle tower, only the speed form its officially banned, but this isn't a bad thing, the possibility of change the deoxys form its a GREAT thing! a thing that only you can do, but if you want a better/perfect "deoxys normal form patch" its also better to replace the speed deoxys with the normal one on the banned list of battle frontier (on the "deoxys normal form patch"), and if later someone want to use the normal deoxys on the battle frontier then can simply apply the "unbanned ubers pach"
                        Old May 30th, 2018 (12:01 PM).

Love the game just one question how do you get jirachi?
                          Old May 30th, 2018 (4:10 PM). Edited May 30th, 2018 by Sky0fBlades.

Quote:
                            I said that because the normal form of deoxys its usable/allowed on the battle frontier & battle tower, only the speed form its officially banned, but this isn't a bad thing, the possibility of change the deoxys form its a GREAT thing! a thing that only you can do, but if you want a better/perfect "deoxys normal form patch" its also better to replace the speed deoxys with the normal one on the banned list of battle frontier (on the "deoxys normal form patch"), and if later someone want to use the normal deoxys on the battle frontier then can simply apply the "unbanned ubers pach"
                            I'll look into that sometime, but unfortunately I don't have a lot of time anymore so it will have to wait until a while down the road.

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by oscariothetrainer View Post
                            Love the game just one question how do you get jirachi?
                            You have to complete the Hoenn PokéDex, as well as defeat the [email protected] on Southern Island. After that, head for the Space Center to get things going. All of the needed details on events and the like can be found in the latest Locations Guide.

My YouTube Channel

My Tutorials:

My ROM Hack:
                            Old May 31st, 2018 (1:25 AM).

I want to catch the regi trio but there is braille text in the underwater entrance what do i need to do? I have wailord and relicanth
                              Old May 31st, 2018 (1:43 AM).

I mean at the underwater entrance
                                Old May 31st, 2018 (6:06 AM).

Nature: Adamant
                                  Quote:
                                  I mean at the underwater entrance
                                  You just simply use Dive again, but make sure you are in front of the braille, if not you will be teleported in the diving spot before reaching the braille instead of the Sealed Chamber.
                                  Old June 2nd, 2018 (11:29 AM).
                                  oscariothetrainer oscariothetrainer is offline

Ive defeated the elite 4 but where do you get eon ticket ?
                                    Old June 2nd, 2018 (12:47 PM). Edited June 2nd, 2018 by Sky0fBlades.

Quote:
                                      Ive defeated the elite 4 but where do you get eon ticket ?
                                      Activate Mystery Gift and then talk to the receptionists wearing dark-blue, you'll find them upstairs in any PKMN Center.

For anyone else wondering about the Tickets, check out the original post in the Main Features section. There is a spoiler there that says how to get them.

My YouTube Channel

My Tutorials:

My ROM Hack:
                                      Old June 20th, 2018 (7:21 AM).

how to get the three legendary dog ? thx
                                        Old June 20th, 2018 (2:24 PM).

Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by soulsilver300 View Post
                                          how to get the three legendary dog ? thx
                                          The Locations Guide included in the download has the information you are looking for.

My YouTube Channel

My Tutorials:

My ROM Hack:
                                          Old June 27th, 2018 (1:19 AM).

maybe it's a dumb question, can we buy evolution stones? or we have to obtain them like in vanilla emerald?
                                            Old June 27th, 2018 (12:42 PM).

Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by evanbagas2 View Post
                                              maybe it's a dumb question, can we buy evolution stones? or we have to obtain them like in vanilla emerald?
                                              You can buy them at the Game Corner.

My YouTube Channel

My Tutorials:

My ROM Hack:
                                              Old June 27th, 2018 (7:12 PM).

im looking for fire stone and leaf stone, maybe you can make guide how to obtain items.
                                                Old June 27th, 2018 (11:17 PM). Edited June 27th, 2018 by Sky0fBlades.
                                                Sky0fBlades Sky0fBlades is offline

Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by evanbagas2 View Post
                                                  im looking for fire stone and leaf stone, maybe you can make guide how to obtain items.
                                                  Oh, for a second there I thought you meant the Plasma Stones. Everything except for the Plasma Stones, the Tickets, 2 TMs, a few of the most rare Berries, and 2 secret items are available the same way as in normal Emerald Version. The more exclusive of the above items can all be obtained through using the Locations Guide. The TMs that have been moved are Thunderbolt (now Route 123) and Flamethrower (now Magma Hideout). I'll just add those to the guide on the next release.

My YouTube Channel

My Tutorials:

My ROM Hack:
                                                  Old June 28th, 2018 (4:10 AM).
                                                  evanbagas2 evanbagas2 is offline

Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Sky0fBlades View Post
                                                    I'll just add those to the guide on the next release.
                                                    this alone make me convinced, thanks for the guide

Quick Reply