The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Roleplay Theatre Roleplay Casting
Pokémon FULL [OOC] Sanctic [M]

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 13th, 2017 (8:59 AM).
just a sad little dingus in a chip bag

Nature: Lax
    Apologies for not posting a first post; I made a post the day the IC went up, but it must not have gone through.
    Old October 13th, 2017 (8:28 PM). Edited October 13th, 2017 by Arylett Charnoa.
    Bored.

Nature: Careful
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by astraling View Post
    Apologies for not posting a first post; I made a post the day the IC went up, but it must not have gone through.
    Oh? Well, that sounds quite annoying. Hopefully, your next first post won't get messed up.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Godzil View Post
    Greg's little Bug eyes almost doubled in size at the question, and he frantically waved his front limbs for emphasis. "Facility 1! Definitely Facility 1! I know I look tiny and insect-y, but I'm an Electric type! Hook me up to batteries all day, but don't take me to the bug farm!"
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Afterglow Ampharos View Post
    When they arrive in the rather large facility 1, Leon hangs back and lets the Donphan go ahead while he tries to decide which direction he's headed within the facility itself.
    Arylett was giving her lecture in Facility 1. He fell in there.
    Old October 13th, 2017 (11:34 PM). Edited October 13th, 2017 by Afterglow Ampharos.
    Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a built in nightlight and everything.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Arylett Charnoa View Post
      Arylett was giving her lecture in Facility 1. He fell in there.
      So we're not going to facility 1 because we were in there all along. Allllllright, good to know. Guess I'm just shipping him around inside the facility itself. Actually, since we're on the subject maybe you could explain the facilities' setups a little more? Like the sections each one has (I made the guess there would be cells and a mess hall and working areas, but that last one is super duper vague). Unless you REALLY want us to just make it up as we go along entirely, but I could see that possibly leading to different players' interpretations contradicting each other.

Huge fan of Pokémon-only roleplay!
      Old October 13th, 2017 (11:38 PM). Edited October 13th, 2017 by Arylett Charnoa.
      Bored.

Quote:
      Allllllright, good to know. Guess I'm just shipping him around inside the facility itself. Actually, since we're on the subject maybe you could explain the facilities' setups a little more? Like the sections each one has (I made the guess there would be cells and a mess hall and working areas, but that last one is super duper vague). Unless you REALLY want us to just make it up as we go along entirely, but I could see that possibly leading to different players' interpretations contradicting each other.
      I specified that she was in Facility 1 in the first post of the thread.

Quote:
      "At ease, Arylett. Your orders today are to report to Facility 1 for Orientation."
      In any case, I'm going to be completely honest and say that I am ridiculously incompetent when it comes to imagining the interior of buildings, so if anyone wants to take a stab at making something up, go for it. I'll add it to the first post to prevent contradictions. We're not going to be in here very long anyways though, so I don't think giving it immense detail at this time is necessary. (We can go with the whole cells/mess hall/working areas thing though.)
      Old October 14th, 2017 (6:58 AM).
      Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a built in nightlight and everything.

My posts have been edited regarding facility 1.

Old October 14th, 2017 (5:07 PM). Edited October 14th, 2017 by Leo Van Pyroar.

Nature: Mild
          Quick question, would it be possible for a gender less Pokemon (such as Klink ) to exist in this setting?
          Old October 14th, 2017 (7:33 PM).
          Bored.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Leo Van Pyroar View Post
          Quick question, would it be possible for a gender less Pokemon (such as Klink ) to exist in this setting?
          Yes. But they are still referred to by their original gender.
          Old October 16th, 2017 (12:18 PM).

@HyperMorian
            Could I ask about your writing style?

You have a rather large crew of other Pokemon with you -- I'm tempted to call them NPCs but in truth they seem to be just as "player" characters as your Arbok, so I'm not actually sure what to call them. Let's call them a player character posse. :p

And I'm just wondering why that is, why you're interacting amongst those characters of yours, in place of interacting with the other players. It's unexpected in my opinion. Disclaimer: Not that I'm trying to tell you you're wrong.

Old October 16th, 2017 (5:03 PM).
            Further From Home

Nature: Bashful
              Quote:
              @HyperMorian
              Could I ask about your writing style?

You have a rather large crew of other Pokemon with you -- I'm tempted to call them NPCs but in truth they seem to be just as "player" characters as your Arbok, so I'm not actually sure what to call them. Let's call them a player character posse. :p

And I'm just wondering why that is, why you're interacting amongst those characters of yours, in place of interacting with the other players. It's unexpected in my opinion. Disclaimer: Not that I'm trying to tell you you're wrong.
              Once they made it to Facility 1, I intend to separate them from my character so that I can finally interact with the newcomers. He may or may not reunite with the 'posse' (I like how this word sounds) again depending on how well they did to avoid the tight security outside the facilities, which proves to be highly unlikely due to minimum suitable places to cover themselves in a wide space. So yeah, they're meant to be there temporarily. I'm well aware of it, hence, I do apologize for it firsthand.

"Being placed in a different place kiinda makes it an unexpected hard start, I just had to make a legit way around." That's what I thought, but thinking about it again, maybe I should've made it as if he was already there, disregarding the past posts as what has happened since it became too long to everyone's tastes and it's as if I was starting a fiction for only myself. RP stands for collaborative writings after all. Again, I'm sorry. At least he will be there soon.
              ----
              That being said, I've been meaning to ask about the control crystals that are placed on our accessories. How does it work? And if said crystal were to break, how will it affect the holder themselves?

NOTE: It's just a game in PokéTrivia. While you're at it, why not try coming in here to post?
              Old October 18th, 2017 (3:38 AM).
              Bored.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by SkittyEevee View Post
              @SkittyEevee
              Quote:
              Afterglow Ampharos
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Godzil View Post
              Godzil
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by HyperMorian View Post
              HyperMorian
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by metroid711 View Post
              metroid711
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by ElBurrito View Post
              ElBurrito
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Leo Van Pyroar View Post
              @Leo Van Pyroar
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by astraling View Post
              @astraling
              I hate to say this, but I'm closing down the RP.

Some personal real life nonsense I don't really want to go into involving totally unexpected events. I already have enough on my plate to deal with my other projects on top of this nonsense that just cropped up. So my sincerest apologies, you guys. You all did really great and impressed me. But being a DM's just too much for me at the moment.
              Old October 19th, 2017 (1:48 PM).

Nature: Mild
                Quote:

Some personal real life nonsense I don't really want to go into involving totally unexpected events. I already have enough on my plate to deal with my other projects on top of this nonsense that just cropped up. So my sincerest apologies, you guys. You all did really great and impressed me. But being a DM's just too much for me at the moment.
                Sorry to hear about this, although I would have liked it to go on longer. But if this is ever brought to life again, be sure to tell me, and I am so very grateful to have been part of this story.
                Old October 19th, 2017 (2:57 PM).
                Thumbs up~

Nature: Calm
                  Quote:

Im so sorry to hear that.
                  I wish you well in whatever happened.
                  If you ever decide to open this up again give me a ring
                  "Even in a book of lies sometimes you find truth. There is indeed a season for all things and now that I see you flesh-to-flesh and blood-to-blood I know I cannot raise my hand against you. But know this, you are my greatest disappointment. Does your master hear me? Atlas! You can kill me, but you will never have my city. My strength is not in steel and fire, that is what the parasites will never understand. A season for all things! A time to live and a time to die, a time to build... and a time to destroy!”

Quick Reply