• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

thor348

That's Oak to You
Years
just recently downloaded, i'm enjoying playing it even though most hacks aren't all that great haha i'll let you know what i think when i beat it:)

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2023
Playing through this hack, it's pretty interesting. I've passed through Destul Town and routes 23 and 24, but haven't found the fossils. I've tried clicking in random places and still couldn't find them. Are the fossils sprites somehwhere, do you talk to someone, or are they just in random spaces?

Edit: Oh yea, is the Macho Brace anywhere? I wanna EV train

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2022
Encountering a fairly annoying issue while playing through this, after I beat the fighting gym the Pokemon center in the town will cause my game to go all rainbow colors and freeze. (Occurs right after I finish talking to Nurse Joy).

But overall a really nice hack, enjoying it thus far.

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
OKAY bare with me I'm a complete nooooob could you please help me step by step with the download process. no matter what I do my VBA says the isp is unsupported =[

Years
Encountering a fairly annoying issue while playing through this, after I beat the fighting gym the Pokemon center in the town will cause my game to go all rainbow colors and freeze. (Occurs right after I finish talking to Nurse Joy).

But overall a really nice hack, enjoying it thus far.
You have a ROM problem because I played myself to that part and nothing weird happened

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2022
OKAY bare with me I'm a complete nooooob could you please help me step by step with the download process. no matter what I do my VBA says the isp is unsupported =[
Because the .ips file is just a patch file. You need a program like Lunar IPS, and then you patch the rom file with the IPS file.

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2012
I need some help with the download...I don't know where to download it to. I tried IE but it closes the page as soon as it comes on. Please help, I really want to play this game!

Years
I need some help with the download...I don't know where to download it to. I tried IE but it closes the page as soon as it comes on. Please help, I really want to play this game!
The download is on the first page in IPS format. You need a clean FireRed ROM too

Guys I need help I have gone in the game till Safari Zone and now don't know where to go next. Help Please!!!

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2012
No one's been on here in a week it seems, so hopefully I can get an answer lol. Does anyone know where/if I can get a dawn stone on Fuligin? I'd hate to have to abandon my level 51 Misdreavus. Thank you ahead of time.

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2013
I'm in need of assistance.. I cant seem to get my rival to appear in the truck area of brox city and the two guards standing below this area just disappear when i talk to them. Also i have the 2 badges I'm suppose to have but i can just run around the entire area and leave. what do i do to fix this?

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2012
I'm in need of assistance.. I cant seem to get my rival to appear in the truck area of brox city and the two guards standing below this area just disappear when i talk to them. Also i have the 2 badges I'm suppose to have but i can just run around the entire area and leave. what do i do to fix this?

They shouldn't disappear, but to get your brother to show you have to go through the route above that city until you reach Bill's house, then go in and talk to him. Then when you go back, your brother should be in the big parking lot thing. Talk to him and you'll get arrested

Back