• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unova's Richest

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Inspired by another thread!

So Unova would obviously have rich and upper class residents. But the question is what are they doing with their lives if they're obviously rolling in dough.

Where do you think they would live, what they do in their spare time and what Pokemon would they own? How would they make their money? Being creative makes this more fun!

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
I think it would be similar to todays society, with some people becoming wealthy through business, some having family trust funds and the like.
I think the more wealthy a person in Unova, the more likely they keep Pokemon as pets, companions or status symbols than battlers or any other use.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah most likely. Where do you thiiiink they'll live and hang out though? :)

Years
Castelia City and Black City both immediately come to mind as they're both big, modern cities with large populations and skyscrapers. Those are the kind of cities I would think most of the rich would live in since they are business mechas and likely have high costs of living. GAME FREAK itself is in Castelia city and we all know how rich they are.

Back