Art Studio For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the visual or musical arts.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old 2 Weeks Ago (2:08 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by N314.
N314's Avatar
N314 N314 is offline
?
     
    Join Date: Sep 2017
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 13
    I take requests because i like editing sprites. I attached an example.
    My DeviantArt: https://chaosneia.deviantart.com/
    Attached Images
    File Type: png Darkrator (Darkrai + Feraligatr).png‎ (3.8 KB, 17 views) (Save to Dropbox)
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old 2 Weeks Ago (1:30 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Nina.
    Castor Castor is offline
       
      Join Date: May 2013
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 10
      Hi, I had some requests for pokemon sprites for gba, the list goes a little long can you do?
      -snip-
      Reply With Quote
        #3    
      Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:21 PM).
      Nina's Avatar
      Nina Nina is online now
      I think I might love you!
      • Moderator
      • Platinum Tier
      • EOEvent Organizer
       
      Join Date: Nov 2007
      Location: Arkansas
      Age: 26
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Brave
      Posts: 2,124
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Castor View Post
      Hi, I had some requests for pokemon sprites for gba, the list goes a little long can you do?
      -snip-
      There's no need to have a download from mega to request what you need done. Please type it out here or use https://pastebin.com/
      __________________
      See my art here! | Freelance Illustrator
      Paired to Captain Ellie
      Sister to: Rika & Ana | My children: Kyle & Zappy
      Moderator of Art & Design
      The New Crew
      Background by Rowan | Avatar art by Astrid


      #ninellie, 1.5 Years!
      Reply With Quote
        #4    
      Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:33 AM).
      N314's Avatar
      N314 N314 is offline
      ?
         
        Join Date: Sep 2017
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 13
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Castor View Post
        Hi, I had some requests for pokemon sprites for gba, the list goes a little long can you do?
        -snip-
        Sure I can. However I can't guarantee you that I will make every sprite requested. That being said, the chance gets higher if I don't get any other request from other people. Try to reply before the 14th, school starts that day for me.
        Reply With Quote
          #5    
        Old 2 Weeks Ago (5:05 AM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Lunos.
        Lunos's Avatar
        Lunos Lunos is online now
        Uruguayan Random Guy
           
          Join Date: Oct 2008
          Posts: 905
          I'd like to make a simple-looking request (I bet it won't be simple at all, really. Spriting has always seemed like a really hard task to me).
          I'd like to know if you could adapt these 2 sprites to 64x64 (or less, whatever looks decent enough to you in terms of proportion) and make it a back sprite and 1 frame of its icon. This fella's called "Brawleon".
          Here's its sprite:


          Thanks in advance for reading! :)
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #6    
          Old 2 Weeks Ago (7:01 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by N314.
          N314's Avatar
          N314 N314 is offline
          ?
             
            Join Date: Sep 2017
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 13
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lunos View Post
            I'd like to make a simple-looking request (I bet it won't be simple at all, really. Spriting has always seemed like a really hard task to me).
            I'd like to know if you could adapt these 2 sprites to 64x64 (or less, whatever looks decent enough to you in terms of proportion) and make it a back sprite and 1 frame of its icon. This fella's called "Brawleon".

            Thanks in advance for reading!
            Oh boy. I can try that but I don't know if I can do the B and the Icon. However, I have already reduced your dudes. Later in the day or this week I'll try to do the back and the icon. We shall see.
            Reply With Quote
              #7    
            Old 2 Weeks Ago (7:19 AM).
            N314's Avatar
            N314 N314 is offline
            ?
               
              Join Date: Sep 2017
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 13
              I've just found the attachments option. My bad. Here you are
              Attached Images
              File Type: png reduced.png‎ (5.3 KB, 8 views) (Save to Dropbox)
              Reply With Quote
                #8    
              Old 1 Week Ago (11:14 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by N314.
              N314's Avatar
              N314 N314 is offline
              ?
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2017
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 13
                Update: I managed to make an icon... just check it please. Btw did you create the sprites by yourself? I really like them!
                Attached Images
                File Type: png Brawleon Icon.png‎ (466 Bytes, 94 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                Reply With Quote
                  #9    
                Old 1 Week Ago (11:33 AM).
                Castor Castor is offline
                   
                  Join Date: May 2013
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 10
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by N314 View Post
                  Sure I can. However I can't guarantee you that I will make every sprite requested. That being said, the chance gets higher if I don't get any other request from other people. Try to reply before the 14th, school starts that day for me.
                  Well, the requests in question are simple, most of them are to change the color ... I'm not in a hurry ... you can go doing according to the time
                  Reply With Quote
                    #10    
                  Old 1 Week Ago (12:15 PM).
                  N314's Avatar
                  N314 N314 is offline
                  ?
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2017
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 13
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Castor View Post
                    Well, the requests in question are simple, most of them are to change the color ... I'm not in a hurry ... you can go doing according to the time
                    ok no problem. just give me the list then
                    Reply With Quote
                      #11    
                    Old 1 Week Ago (4:59 PM).
                    Castor Castor is offline
                       
                      Join Date: May 2013
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 10
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by N314 View Post
                      ok no problem. just give me the list then
                      Pink Pokemon

                      Pink Exeggcute + Exeggutor------------------------------------------------
                      pink Bellsprout + Weepinbell + Victreebel
                      Pink Doduo + Dudrio
                      Pink Mankey + Primeape
                      Pink Diglett + Dugtrio
                      pink Venonat + Venomoth
                      pink Paras + Parasect
                      Pink Oddish + Gloom, Vileplume and Bellossom
                      Pink Nidoran M + Nidoking + Nidorino
                      Pink Nidoran F + Nidorina + Nidoqueen
                      Pink Rattata + Raticate
                      Pink Pidgey + Pidgeotto + Pidgeot + Mega Pidgeot
                      Pink Weedle + Kakuna + Beedrill + Mega Beedrill
                      Pink Rhyhorn + Rhydon + Rhyperio
                      Pink Caterpie, Metapod, and Butterfree
                      Pink Poliwag + Poliwhirl + Poliwrath + Politoed
                      Pink Geodude + Graveler + Golem
                      Pink Scyther + Scizor + Mega Scizor
                      Pink Elekid + Electabuzz + Electivire
                      Pichu + Pikachu + Raichu tail pink
                      Taurus Pink


                      Valencian Pokemon

                      Valencian Weepinbell
                      Valencian Vileplume
                      Butterfree Valencian
                      Paras Valencia
                      Raticate Valencian
                      Nidoran? valencian
                      Nidoran? valencian

                      Swon Pokemon

                      Munchlax and Snorlax Swon
                      Taurus Snow
                      Pikachu snow

                      Pokemon Clones

                      Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur and Mega Venusaur clone
                      Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Mega Charizard's X Y clone
                      Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise and Mega Blastoise clone
                      Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu clone

                      Gold Pokemon
                      Gold Sudowoodo + Bonsly------------------------------------------------------

                      Outros

                      Sword Form,Shield Form and Hammer Porygon
                      Speed form Genesect
                      magikarp patterns
                      The Ancient Gengar, Alakazam, Jigglypuff
                      Reply With Quote
                        #12    
                      Old 1 Week Ago (12:07 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Damien.aspiring.fandev.
                      Damien.aspiring.fandev Damien.aspiring.fandev is offline
                      Turn the theme's brightness down pls >w< (woooooobbbufffeeeeeet!!! !)
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2017
                        Location: Here : http://i.imgur.com/icQr63J.png
                        Age: 18
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Posts: 270
                        Uhm... hello there chap!

                        I was wondering, do you also accept requests regard tileset pieces...?
                        __________________
                        Pokémon Showdown
                        How it feels to face: - *competitive players* - *stall-lords* - *me*
                        Want some gen5 apricorn balls?
                        Reply With Quote
                          #13    
                        Old 1 Week Ago (1:05 AM).
                        N314's Avatar
                        N314 N314 is offline
                        ?
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2017
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 13
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Damien.aspiring.fandev View Post
                          Uhm... hello there chap!

                          I was wondering, do you also accept requests regard tileset pieces...?
                          I've never tried that. I might give it a try but I don't really know if I would be able to do it. I may be if the requests aren't too difficult/ aren't too long.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #14    
                          Old 1 Week Ago (1:11 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by N314.
                          N314's Avatar
                          N314 N314 is offline
                          ?
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2017
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 13
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Castor View Post
                            Pink Pokemon

                            Pink Exeggcute + Exeggutor------------------------------------------------
                            pink Bellsprout + Weepinbell + Victreebel
                            Pink Doduo + Dudrio
                            Pink Mankey + Primeape
                            Pink Diglett + Dugtrio
                            pink Venonat + Venomoth
                            pink Paras + Parasect
                            Pink Oddish + Gloom, Vileplume and Bellossom
                            Pink Nidoran M + Nidoking + Nidorino
                            Pink Nidoran F + Nidorina + Nidoqueen
                            Pink Rattata + Raticate
                            Pink Pidgey + Pidgeotto + Pidgeot + Mega Pidgeot
                            Pink Weedle + Kakuna + Beedrill + Mega Beedrill
                            Pink Rhyhorn + Rhydon + Rhyperio
                            Pink Caterpie, Metapod, and Butterfree
                            Pink Poliwag + Poliwhirl + Poliwrath + Politoed
                            Pink Geodude + Graveler + Golem
                            Pink Scyther + Scizor + Mega Scizor
                            Pink Elekid + Electabuzz + Electivire
                            Pichu + Pikachu + Raichu tail pink
                            Taurus Pink


                            Valencian Pokemon

                            Valencian Weepinbell
                            Valencian Vileplume
                            Butterfree Valencian
                            Paras Valencia
                            Raticate Valencian
                            Nidoran? valencian
                            Nidoran? valencian

                            Swon Pokemon

                            Munchlax and Snorlax Swon
                            Taurus Snow
                            Pikachu snow

                            Pokemon Clones

                            Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur and Mega Venusaur clone
                            Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Mega Charizard's X Y clone
                            Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise and Mega Blastoise clone
                            Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu clone

                            Gold Pokemon
                            Gold Sudowoodo + Bonsly------------------------------------------------------

                            Outros

                            Sword Form,Shield Form and Hammer Porygon
                            Speed form Genesect
                            magikarp patterns
                            The Ancient Gengar, Alakazam, Jigglypuff
                            Hi Castor, here are your Snowy Pokémons: https://chaosneia.deviantart.com/art/Snowy-Pokemons-703692109
                            By the way, if you search for pink pokemons, valencian pokemons and cloned pokemons, the majority of the sprites have already been made by someone else and they are good, so I think I'm only going to make the megas and the few that aren't already available online (e.g.: pichu). Then I'll create the "Outros" section.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #15    
                            Old 1 Week Ago (10:44 AM).
                            Castor Castor is offline
                               
                              Join Date: May 2013
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 10
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by N314 View Post
                              Hi Castor, here are your Snowy Pokémons: https://chaosneia.deviantart.com/art/Snowy-Pokemons-703692109
                              By the way, if you search for pink pokemons, valencian pokemons and cloned pokemons, the majority of the sprites have already been made by someone else and they are good, so I think I'm only going to make the megas and the few that aren't already available online (e.g.: pichu). Then I'll create the "Outros" section.

                              good, I have seen and liked ... but I apologize, my mistake, what I intended was GBA sprites, that was the reason for the file in Mega ... there were all the necessary sprites ... think you can do?
                              Reply With Quote
                                #16    
                              Old 1 Week Ago (11:57 AM).
                              N314's Avatar
                              N314 N314 is offline
                              ?
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2017
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 13
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Castor View Post
                                good, I have seen and liked ... but I apologize, my mistake, what I intended was GBA sprites, that was the reason for the file in Mega ... there were all the necessary sprites ... think you can do?
                                I think they took down your link... I'll just let you know that a lot of the sprites you need is already available online (most of the pink ones). Well, just give me the link and I will start with the "Outros" section but I can't guarantee you that I'll do all the recolors cause I'm getting many requests in multiple sites and recoloring all those sprites is just long and boring ;(
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #17    
                                Old 1 Week Ago (3:28 AM).
                                N314's Avatar
                                N314 N314 is offline
                                ?
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2017
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 13
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Castor View Post
                                  good, I have seen and liked ... but I apologize, my mistake, what I intended was GBA sprites, that was the reason for the file in Mega ... there were all the necessary sprites ... think you can do?
                                  update: I am currently working on it. I think I will make all of them but it will take a while
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #18    
                                  Old 1 Week Ago (11:11 AM).
                                  Castor Castor is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2013
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 10
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by N314 View Post
                                    update: I am currently working on it. I think I will make all of them but it will take a while
                                    Take the time you need
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #19    
                                    Old 1 Week Ago (9:17 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by EmpoleonGames.
                                    EmpoleonGames's Avatar
                                    EmpoleonGames EmpoleonGames is offline
                                    Empro
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2017
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Gentle
                                      Posts: 13
                                      Hey I was just passing through and reading, I was wondering if you could make a 2d sprite of my mascot (when I mean 2d, I mean in the old D, P, PL, HG, SS, B, W, B2, W2 style before X and Y came out with the 3d renderings)

                                      My Mascot is basically a modified Empoleon I use for my channel "Empro" I'll link it below, just let me know what you think

                                      It looks like I'm not smart enough to link it, but its a Empoleon in a Professor "Form" like "Ash" Greninja

                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #20    
                                      Old 1 Week Ago (12:50 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by N314.
                                      N314's Avatar
                                      N314 N314 is offline
                                      ?
                                         
                                        Join Date: Sep 2017
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 13
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by EmpoleonGames View Post
                                        Hey I was just passing through and reading, I was wondering if you could make a 2d sprite of my mascot (when I mean 2d, I mean in the old D, P, PL, HG, SS, B, W, B2, W2 style before X and Y came out with the 3d renderings)

                                        My Mascot is basically a modified Empoleon I use for my channel "Empro" I'll link it below, just let me know what you think

                                        It looks like I'm not smart enough to link it, but its a Empoleon in a Professor "Form" like "Ash" Greninja

                                        Hi Empro! I searched for your channel and I found it. Btw the quality of your videos is awesome! Congratz! Well, but let's speak about your dear Prof.Empoleon. I made two variants: one it's just him dressing as a scientist/prof. with red glasses on and the other version is the same but he holds a Pokeradar in his right """hand""" too. Well I tried to find the sprite of a Pokedex but searching for it just shows random pokemon sprite sheets and the few sprites that I found were inappropriate so I gave up. Anyways I made the pokeradar version because I didnt know if u wanted to stick with the gadget thing. I personally suggest the pokeradar-less one but it's up to you. Let me know if you like it. As always, you can use my sprites for everything you want! Just please credit me somewhere (maybe in one of your fantastic videos if I am not asking too much), I would really really really appreciate it.
                                        Here you are Empro: https://chaosneia.deviantart.com/art/Prof-Empoleon-704291646
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #21    
                                        Old 1 Week Ago (2:06 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by EmpoleonGames.
                                        EmpoleonGames's Avatar
                                        EmpoleonGames EmpoleonGames is offline
                                        Empro
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jan 2017
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Gentle
                                          Posts: 13
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by N314 View Post
                                          Hi Empro! I searched for your channel and I found it. Btw the quality of your videos is awesome! Congratz! Well, but let's speak about your dear Prof.Empoleon. I made two variants: one it's just him dressing as a scientist/prof. with red glasses on and the other version is the same but he holds a Pokeradar in his right """hand""" too. Well I tried to find the sprite of a Pokedex but searching for it just shows random pokemon sprite sheets and the few sprites that I found were inappropriate so I gave up. Anyways I made the pokeradar version because I didnt know if u wanted to stick with the gadget thing. I personally suggest the pokeradar-less one but it's up to you. Let me know if you like it. As always, you can use my sprites for everything you want! Just please credit me somewhere (maybe in one of your fantastic videos if I am not asking too much), I would really really really appreciate it.
                                          Here you are Empro: https://chaosneia.deviantart.com/art/Prof-Empoleon-704291646
                                          Yeah I'll look at them and decide maybe if I like it enough I'd be happy to have it in my videos a lot, and thanks for liking my videos I think if it works out it would be sweet to have the same sprite but have little variants of it so I could make it into an animated sprite

                                          I looked at the pirate and wow I love it, so yeah if its not to much to ask, could you make a animated version? like one where it kinda sways back and forth http://www.pokestadium.com/tools/sprites this gives a good idea of what I like, the one from DP
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #22    
                                          Old 1 Week Ago (9:47 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by N314.
                                          N314's Avatar
                                          N314 N314 is offline
                                          ?
                                             
                                            Join Date: Sep 2017
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 13
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by EmpoleonGames View Post
                                            Yeah I'll look at them and decide maybe if I like it enough I'd be happy to have it in my videos a lot, and thanks for liking my videos I think if it works out it would be sweet to have the same sprite but have little variants of it so I could make it into an animated sprite

                                            I looked at the pirate and wow I love it, so yeah if its not to much to ask, could you make a animated version? like one where it kinda sways back and forth http://www.pokestadium.com/tools/sprites this gives a good idea of what I like, the one from DP
                                            Ok, I've tried that but I can't. If you asked me that during summer I could learn more about editing sprite animations but now school started and I have less free time. I'm sorry mate
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #23    
                                            Old 1 Week Ago (11:54 AM).
                                            EmpoleonGames's Avatar
                                            EmpoleonGames EmpoleonGames is offline
                                            Empro
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jan 2017
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Gentle
                                              Posts: 13
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by N314 View Post
                                              Ok, I've tried that but I can't. If you asked me that during summer I could learn more about editing sprite animations but now school started and I have less free time. I'm sorry mate
                                              It's quite alright man! If you don't mind sending me some kind of link if you have a YouTube channel or anything. I just wanna make sure I can credit your work the right way when I use it
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #24    
                                              Old 1 Week Ago (6:29 AM).
                                              N314's Avatar
                                              N314 N314 is offline
                                              ?
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Sep 2017
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 13
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by EmpoleonGames View Post
                                                It's quite alright man! If you don't mind sending me some kind of link if you have a YouTube channel or anything. I just wanna make sure I can credit your work the right way when I use it
                                                that's so cool, I appreciate that! just link my deviantart then: https://chaosneia.deviantart.com/
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                Reply

                                                Quick Reply

                                                Join the conversation!

                                                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:35 AM.