• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I completed Skyward Sword so I think I'll continue Wario World next. I've been finishing up games that I've left waiting to be finished.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
^ I've been doing the same.

As far as my Summer of Games goes, I've completed some pre-Summer leftovers (Persona 3 Portable, Hyperdimension Re;birth, and Long Live the Queen, ATM). I recently added Devil Survivor to that same list, intent on kicking the endgame's ass now that I have the time.

Apart from that, I restarted Secret of Mana, which has been a lot of fun, as well as GTAV. Hoping to get a lot out of this Summer, gaming-wise, and so far it's been a lot of fun.

I'm hoping at some point I can add a Touhou title to that list...

Years
When I have the time, my current go-to game is Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. After soloing through Freedom Unite and 3 Ultimate it feels good to finally be able to progress and farm G-Rank monsters with other players. Right now I'm HR 111 with a silver G crown.

Also, the introduction of button mapping to the PS Vita has led me to go back to playing WipEout 2048 along with the HD-Fury DLC (I use a custom layout from HD that uses the R trigger as the gas pedal and square + circle as individual airbrakes, because the dual airbrake setup of the Racer config seems to take away from the precision of maneuvers; I was previously unable to use it as 2048 does not support custom controls)

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX - Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix (PS3/ENG) - Been replaying this, I went back to my 99 File, to defeat Lingering Will again (the right way, not the cheap way), and I beat him on my 2nd try! But I made a new file, just because its my go to game, and its my favorite in the series and overall favorite game!

Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster - Final Fantasy X (PS3/ENG) - Continuing where I last left off, Ive been meaning to finish this game haha.

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Atelier Shallie - Went through Atelier Escha & Logy two times for each of the main characters, and enjoyed it so much, I went ahead and purchased the last game in the trilogy. Chose the green-haired Shallie since she seemed to be more interesting than the other one. You get Wilbell right off the bat, so I think I made the right choice, lol.

Lagrange Point - Was looking for a NES RPG to play, and found this among some other fan translated games. First off, the sound quality for this game is awesome; a lot of catchy tunes so far. Story has some effort put into it, which given the era, is a lot better than most. At any rate, looking good so far.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Been playing Child of Light the past few weeks and enjoying that. Playing Splatoon a lot lately. 8) And Puzzle and Dragons for when I'm on the go! I'll be restarting OmegaRuby soon too. I love ORAS, but I really neglected my OR after finishing AS.

Years
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I got tired of playing online with randoms, so I'm attempting to solo every G-rank quest. I'm also giving FFXIII a chance.

Years
MLB The Show 12. Felt like running a baseball franchise. It's currently sucking, though. Went 78-84 in Season 1, peaking in mid-July before crashing hard the rest of the way. And I'm currently 22-31 in Season 2. Turning the Minnesota Twins around from their state after 2011 is a challenge. The temptation is there just to "play" parts of 20 games to turn the ship around so I can stay long enough to see my better prospects mature into superstars, since I purged about 1/2 of the awful and 1/4 of the mediocre ones I had started with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back