• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Started replaying Sims 3 to get myself even more amped up for the release of Sims 4.

buuuuut between you guys and me if I could find my 3DS charger, which is somewhere in the black abyss of my room, I would totes be doing the nuzlocke challenge on my X game. ._.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Mostly Xillia for me this last week. I think I'm nearing the endgame, though I'm not sure. I remember hearing the game was short, but it's felt pretty lengthy to me. I've enjoyed the game a lot. The skits, with all their innuendos, have been particularly entertaining. {XD}

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Work has been hard on me lately, so haven't found a lot time for games. But the few I have been playing are:

Love Live! School Idol Festival: I'm a huge fan of the anime and songs, so I started playing the instant it came out, haha.

Blazblue Chronophantasma: How I'm still playing this honestly surprises me. I did buy Kokonoe, and started learning how to play her, so that might be a factor why I'm still playing LOL.

Pokemon X/Y: Breed breed. Fight fight. Snore snore. I'm almost done the National Dex though!

I've enjoyed the game a lot. The skits, with all their innuendos, have been particularly entertaining. {XD}
Direct tethering :D

Years
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. It's been months since the last time I played this game, but I'll be set to finish my remaining High-Rank quests if I can find some people online (through ad-hoc Party)

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
Years
Currently replaying two of my favorite games: Mother 3 and GTA Vice City. So much nostalgia especially with the latter. Also, I'm playing with my amazing MUGEN roster every now and then if I feel like playing fighting games.

Years
Starting playing Diablo III on the PS3, and am addicted. Although I wish that I'd already built my PC so I can play it on the computer rather than console...

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
Years
Between Darksiders II and GTA IV.

GTA IV never ceases to remind me why I hate a good amount of tne missions..

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2014
Currently I am playing Guild Wars 2 and finishing up Pokemon Y.
In the next few days I plan to start Bravely Default since I have heard good things about it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now I've been busy with Saints Row: The Third on a hardcore run along with the occasional run on Halo Reach or Halo 4.

Years
After literally spending an entire day downloading both the game, and Japanese audio DLC for Drakengard 3, was finally able to play starting a couple hours ago :D

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
I'm playing quite a few games atm.
  • Borderlands (As always)
  • Borderlands 2 (As always)
  • Dead Space
  • Far Cry 3
  • Fable II
  • Pokemon LeafGreen
  • Pokemon Emerald
  • Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
  • Yoshi's Island
  • Super Mario Advanced 4
  • Skyrim

Why do I play so many games at once? Because I get bored.

TY

Playing some Battlefield 4 on PC atm to grab XP while I can with my newly gained boosts :D

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Playing a few games right now.

Growlanser IV: Wayfarer of Time - Always a fan of the series (first 4 anyways) and not just because of the great character designs, but the gameplay, replay value and story aren't half bad either. Never thought this game would see the light of day in the West, but thank god for Atlus. :)

Dragon Quest VI - Was debating whether to play the DS remake or the SNES original version, but finally decided on the latter as nothing beats a 16-bit DQ adventure. As expected, the difficulty is high, and grinding is a necessity.

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life - Bought the special edition for the PS2 originally, but the lag in that version makes it unplayable in my opinion. A shame, 'cause I was gonna go with Lumina for the wife, but since I'm playing original I'll probably go with Celia.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
FF XIII Lightning Returns - I got this a month ago and will probably be on and off with it for a couple of months since I can't just sit and play it.

Assassin's Creed 2 - Started this a month ago and have been off and on with it and FF LR.

Assassin's Creed 3 - I just started playing this today and I'll probably finish it today or tomorrow.

Wolfenstein The New Order - I'm finishing up my full playthrough of this on all difficulties trying to find all of the unlockable things. Fun stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back