• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alfheim Online Challnge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2019
Alfheim Online Challenge​

After Argus went bankrupt due to the Sword Art Online incident, it's servers and data were taken by RECT Progress Inc and was used to create the VRMMORPG "Alfheim Online". Now, Alfheim Online is having a tie-in with Pokemon! The Pokemon you chose will be related to your chosen race. Hurry and join the event!

General rules

1. Get your race by taking this test: https://www.quotev.com/quiz/6396573/What-ALfheim-Online-fairy-race-would-you-play-as

Spoiler:

2. At least ONE Pokemon must learn fly, regardless of the Pokemon type.
3. All Pokemon MUST meet the types allowed in their race (does not apply to rule 2)
4. ONLY TWO Pokemon are allowed to be imported using cheats or codes (optional), however, all Pokemon must be from within the game itself.
5. HM slaves are allowed as long as they do not fight
6. Update (basic requirements)
-Current team
-Number of gym badges
-Game activity
7. The game ends when the credits roll.

Spoiler:

My own sign-up
1. Username: galladetitan
2. Player name: Titus
3. Race: Undine
4. Game: Platinum

Participants
Spoiler:

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
1. Username:BlissyMKW
2. Player name: Ruby (Because I prefer the female character in the game I intend to play)
3. Race: Spriggan
4. Game: Sun

So I'm going to assume I'm freely able to use Rowlet/Litten since they both eventually evolve into things that match the requirement. Not sure which one I'll use, though.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 16, 2018
Username: AkiFromFT
Player name: Sheldon
Race: IMP
Game: White 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back