• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald Resources

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2021
Thank you, I hope you put them to good use, if there are any more requests for resources then just ask me.

Thank you, I hope you put them to good use, if there are any more requests for resources then just ask me.

Also I'll have a go at making Wes, I havent ever made any sprites from coliseum or XD though.

No rush, thanks.

Gotta learn how to make sprites myself.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Well you can always use paint as a starting base, or if you have photoshop you should use that, and if you run Ubuntu-Linux then you can download 'Kolour paint' of the software centre.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2021
Well you can always use paint as a starting base, or if you have photoshop you should use that, and if you run Ubuntu-Linux then you can download 'Kolour paint' of the software centre.

I have Photoshop CS5, but that's not the problem. The problem is, I suck at spriting, period. I've seen Cave of Dragonflies Spiriting Guide and made my own sprite once, but just can't seem to get the hang of it.

Rayquaza.

Years
I have Photoshop CS5, but that's not the problem. The problem is, I suck at spriting, period. I've seen Cave of Dragonflies Spiriting Guide and made my own sprite once, but just can't seem to get the hang of it.

Well you can always find spriting tutorials on the internet that go into alot of detail.

Also, for any Emerald fans, I have a Pokemon Emerald 'Red' sprite here for people who want it.

Spoiler:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
I'm looking for Brendan overworld sprites. (Walking, Running, Surfing, Cycling) in FR/LG style?
I found at http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5961932&postcount=126

Well you can always find spriting tutorials on the internet that go into alot of detail.

Also, for any Emerald fans, I have a Pokemon Emerald 'Red' sprite here for people who want it.

Spoiler:
Do you know about http://spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/pokeem/sheet/8328 ?
Anyway, the yours is even better that the official ones.

Rayquaza.

Years

Yes I have heard the spriters resource. But I didn't use the spritesheets off there because; 1, the colour was desaturated and 2, I wanted to do my own.
Anyway, I'll post a resized and assembled version of that sprite soon.

EDIT 1: 02/02/2012

Okay I've attached that Pokemon Emerald Red sprite in this update because I've finished resizing and assembling it.
Enjoy!

Credit is definitely appreciated for this one.
Spoiler:

EDIT 2: 02/02/2012

Hello Keyaki, I've found a Wes sprite, give credit to whoever made it and not me.
http://i39.tinypic.com/wk2pgo.png

Sorry, couldn't find and XD sprite anywhere.

Last edited:

Rayquaza.

Years
Thanks. From now on I'll only post back if it is a request, update or a sprite that has been completed.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2021
Yes I have heard the spriters resource. But I didn't use the spritesheets off there because; 1, the colour was desaturated and 2, I wanted to do my own.
Anyway, I'll post a resized and assembled version of that sprite soon.

EDIT 1: 02/02/2012

Okay I've attached that Pokemon Emerald Red sprite in this update because I've finished resizing and assembling it.
Enjoy!

Credit is definitely appreciated for this one.
Spoiler:

EDIT 2: 02/02/2012

Hello Keyaki, I've found a Wes sprite, give credit to whoever made it and not me.
http://i39.tinypic.com/wk2pgo.png

Sorry, couldn't find and XD sprite anywhere.

Thanks for finding them Rayquaza, they look great.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2016
I see that this is an Emerald thread, then can you tell me where can i find the Emerald tiles revamped in BW style or how can i revamp by myself if there aren't any revamped ones.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
I see that this is an Emerald thread, then can you tell me where can i find the Emerald tiles revamped in BW style or how can i revamp by myself if there aren't any revamped ones.

Deleting the outlines and resizing them is basically a good start to making them BW style. Study the sizes in BW and experiment.

Rayquaza.

Years
That's alright, I like helping people, so its only natural that I provide resources and URLs to everyone who requests it.

Back