Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

Old June 2nd, 2018 (9:59 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peridot View Post
There’s one that’s really near me.

A more /local/ franchise out of New Orleans recently opened up near my apartment, but it doesn’t have online ordering. I like to order in advance, pick it up, and GO.

I’m drinking Starbucks right now. My go-to has been iced blonde espresso.
Okay yes, cutting out all human interaction by ordering online his a GODSEND. How could I forget. 😂

Old June 2nd, 2018 (10:26 AM).

Nature: Naive
you can order starbucks online and get it delivered??
Old June 12th, 2018 (2:06 PM).
big poppa

Nature: Gentle
no to delivery yes to pick up
also to answer your question I love starbucks, worked there for 11 months during fall and spring semester of college it was a great experience both trying all of the food/drinks and working there.
Old June 12th, 2018 (4:59 PM).

starbucks themselves wont deliver, but you can probably use services similar to postmates and such
Old June 13th, 2018 (8:49 AM).
Hollow.

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad View Post
no to delivery yes to pick up
also to answer your question I love starbucks, worked there for 11 months during fall and spring semester of college it was a great experience both trying all of the food/drinks and working there.
What was the most annoying customer youve ever had? Im sure you have some stories.
Old June 13th, 2018 (10:27 AM).
Mysteriosity is Beauty

Nature: Sassy
Starbucks is love, Starbucks is life.

My go to drinks are: Caramel Frapp & a Very Berry Hibiscus with coconut milk. :)
Old June 13th, 2018 (4:04 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Hroe Oscuro View Post
What was the most annoying customer youve ever had? Im sure you have some stories.
you werent talking to me but im an attention whore and i work at starbucks so im responding anyways

my biggest gripe with people is ordering $30+ worth of frapps in drive thru during a busy hour. each frapp takes at least 90 seconds to make if we're going quickly, and piling more onto it will destroy our drivethru times, especially considering whoever is on bar is likely to be alone and have to make the drinks that the front register is ordering as well.

we also had someone request 16 packets of raw sugar to put in her 12oz coffee, complain that it wasnt enough, and then add 10 more.

we had some lady who bragged about abusing the system for free caramel drizzle to us so we stopped giving her free caramel drizzle and she called corporate multiple times and complained to us

we had a gentleman that we have dubbed "penis steve" because apparently he whipped his dick out in front of a group of women in the store and they complained. he wasnt banned from the store because i guess he's friends with too many of the higher ups so he still comes in regularly. he flirts with my boss and follows her around too. he's also kind of a dick and spills his orange juice a lot, and then leaves

i will intentionally spell people's names wrong if i don't like them.
Old June 13th, 2018 (7:48 PM).
married to the music

Nature: Brave
LOL penis steve...

We have a guy like that where I work, though it's not a Starbucks.

BUt on topic!

I actually love Starbucks. It's kind of my guilty pleasure. I like the matcha frappe, and the chai latte, and the their black expresso roast. I'm also a typical white girl for their pumpkin spice latte in the fall. And the egg nog latte during the holidays.

Also their tea is good, and there's a small local coffee place across the way that has good smoothies, but their coffee isn't super impressive. It's more expensive than Starbucks, too.

눈부시게 아름다운 건 항상 그래
쓰러질 듯 또 흔들려

previously known as Drew
paired to Palamon

Quick Reply