• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
You will get it but then when you're 50 your owner's company where you work hasn't got any money left and they fire you. Then you're too old too find a new job so you're searching everywhere with no money left and then you die cuz you don't have anything too eat.

I wish that it'll be nice weather every day :D

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Granted, But he is remembered as a hero and his songs are the only type of "music" to be found on earth.

I wish for a working 2GB sdcard.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Granted! But it's filled with pirated ROMS that don't work and can't be erased. XD

I wish for 12 types of cheese. :)

pokewalker

Years
Granted, but all of them are poisonous and you die cuz of the poison.

Edit: Forgot to add a wish. lol

I want to get a shiny Manaphy. :3

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Granted, but it is hacked with 1 point in every stat. Weakest thing ever, and it only knows and can learn Splash!

I wish my brother had an IQ of more than 1. :(

OlaPola

Mr.Kaizer/Awesome
Years
Granted, to bad it ran you over, making your brain look like a smoothie from Deli de Luka.

I wish for a friend to trade pokémon with on gba.

pokewalker

Years
Granted, but then your friend kills you and after that himself.

I wish for that I'm the best hockey player on earth. What did I say? Universe.

pokewalker

Years
Granted for 1 minute and in that minute u fly so high that when it doesnt work anymore, u fall 8km and ur dead.

I wish for a gf

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Granted, but the horse is actually a timebomb that will explode in 24 hours. It won't budge from a spot, right next to your house. It's impossible to move it. ... Yeah. xDD;;

I wish I had ... a ... pet pony. /brick'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back