• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Walking Dead Fanclub

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
I would love to join!

-Magykx
- My favorite character is Michonne, simply because she's so badass! Loved her introduction to the series with the 'pets' and have continued to cheer for her as the show goes on.
- According to the quiz I'm Dale! Funny because I never really liked him.

I'm so ready for season four! Less than a month!

My prediction list!
Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

-Magykx
- My favorite character is Michonne, simply because she's so badass! Loved her introduction to the series with the 'pets' and have continued to cheer for her as the show goes on.
- According to the quiz I'm Dale! Funny because I never really liked him.

I'm so ready for season four! Less than a month!

My prediction list!
Spoiler:

I really like your prediction list, but I honestly don't see all members of the Greene family dying. Hershel is probably the most likely, but Beth is a possibility too. I don't see Maggie dying though especially of Glenn does in fact get axed because they could develop upon how his death would change her. Although anything is possible as we have seen.

Sirfetch’d

We now have an actual cast member as a member of this club ;D.

Could you remove my old account and put this one on the list, Dipu? :D

Kirito-kun

~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~
Years
-Username (nickname if desired)-Kirito-kun
-Favorite character and why-Daryl Dixon,'cause he's a hunter AND nicknamed baby Judith "lil'asskicker.
-Go to this link here.-
which-character-are-you

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
FINALLY. I just finished all three seasons, which means I can finally join this group. <3

-Meganium90 (Megan)
-This is hard, really. I want to say Daryl, but there's also Carol, Glenn, and Maggie. It's hard to choose between those three tbh! But if I have to choose JUST ONE, I'll pick Daryl because there's no doubt he's the best character in the show.

Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

Yay, Megan was finally able to join <3 I know the finale was emotional for you as well 8(

Guys this is the last weekend that we will be without to show!! I can barely contain my excitement as the last few months without TWD have been really saddening. So happy it is almost here.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Soon, it starts again. I've been playing The Last Of Us and kind of wish for the world around The Walking Dead to be something similar to that, haha. But obviously there are less survivors in TWD universe.

Sirfetch’d

One week now until it returns. It seems like it has been forever since the finale, but it's only been a couple of months. Time goes by so slow 8(

On another note, apparently there is a TWD spinoff happening that is unrelated to the current cast. Has anyone else heard anything about this? Here is a link with a few details.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Well, the TWD universe is kind of broad, since it all started as a game with completely different characters than those in the show. Right? So a spin-off that will reveal more about the world around them certainly sounds cool!

Sirfetch’d

Well, the TWD universe is kind of broad, since it all started as a game with completely different characters than those in the show. Right? So a spin-off that will reveal more about the world around them certainly sounds cool!

Yeah that is what I was thinking. It would give us to possibly see another survivor's story and survival adventure from somewhere else in the world.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Exactly what Rika said. This is a great idea since many of us want to know about the expanded "zombie universe". For me, I'd also want to see other people's point of view. Not only in Georgia but also maybe... the west coast? California probably? xD

I'm too hyped rn lmao.

Sirfetch’d

Exactly what Rika said. This is a great idea since many of us want to know about the expanded "zombie universe". For me, I'd also want to see other people's point of view. Not only in Georgia but also maybe... the west coast? California probably? xD

I'm too hyped rn lmao.

I was thinking that it could be expanded even further possibly to other countries and see point's of view from more populous countries such as China. I think it would really make for an interesting storyline too see something from that approach.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
That just made me want to write a short story about Mexico's point of view. My imagination just...clicked. haha xD

Sirfetch’d

That just made me want to write a short story about Mexico's point of view. My imagination just...clicked. haha xD

That would be really cool to! I think what would be most interesting is to see how bad the cases are in other countries because we don't really have a knowledge outside of what has happened in America. Other countries might be less infected or even worse. In all honestly though, I'd like to see the spinoff start from the very beginning where the virus first started and see how quickly it spreads.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
-Username: Chuckles
-Favorite character: Ezekiel, he has a tiger.
I am apparently Rick...

I read the comics so I know when and who dies though one person should have committed suicide already and a certain somebody should have been killed.

Topic: I hope that the guv dies they go back and get Morgan before getting back on the road and that well if I say anymore I would be spoiling it now wouldn't I :D

Sirfetch’d

i am more hyped than i ever was! <33 Sadly I won't be around to watch every episode since I have school D:

I am totally going to try and watch as many episodes this week because it will so get me ready for Sunday night. Not to mention it will be a great way to pass time on this slow week waiting for X&Y :D

Back