• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

SMan9090

His DINGyness, Team MISSINGNO.
Years
Dudes, You guys really have to tell me what's going on... Ever since I got to Sinnoh 3 of my pokemons won't obey me!!!
If it matters the pokemons are: Empoleon (lvl 67), Tyranitar (lvl 71) and Garchomp (lvl 63) which I abandoned cause he wasn't all he was cracked up to be.
Help? I mean I have other pokemon in these kinds of levels and they obey!
I have a level 68 Venosaur which obeys perfectly and a level 75 Dragonite which works great and a level 64 Glalie!

SMan9090

His DINGyness, Team MISSINGNO.
Years
You just have to win badges soon again ;)
It'll be all okay after that.
But to tell ya truth I've never had this kind of problem in LP...

Does my beta even get until the eigth badge in Sinnoh cause if not they will probably never obey me again.

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
UPDATES

First you are welcome it would like to inform that I will go to answer to all when it will be with time to make this. E would like to say that I feel a little victim of an injustice for the result of the competition of HoY, but that I am happy for being in according to place, and also that I am of you wounded and I am using to advantage to the maximum, but I am also working in POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM.

New Screens

Serenity City (Eletric Gym)
pkmlpserenitycity00.png
pkmlpserenitycity01.png
pkmlpserenitycity02.png

Groment City (Museu)

pkmlpgromentcity.png

Deserts

pkmlpdeserts00.png
pkmlpdeserts02.png

Light Platinum working, congratulations all for 2010 !!

Edit: Thanks for Ruka Prince (Sarcastic) and Ash 493
New Beta 2 100% English

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nchnfq

The new beta in first pag.

Last edited:
Years
I'm guessing the Museum is important? The new tiles look amazing, you do a lot of great work on the ROM Hack. Good Luck Wesley.

P.S. Eu gosto de como ele usa Pokemon coração de ouro e os azulejos Prata alma, é muito interessante! Bravo!

Steeldude

Ace Trainer
Years
Team Steam may be planning to steal some fossils from that Museum.
Anyway, the desert area looks great.

Yahoo new updates!
Great to see you working Wes :)

And since this is an electric gym... how many is left until the final gym will be done?

In the old beta, Electric Gym was 5th? Because I would say the order of Gyms remains unchanged.

and yes, I had beaten the lighthouse before I went to the Gym ;)

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
The desert is really awesome, I have nightmares of it from Beta 3, Random encounters every four steps is not cool man, not cool. That Aerodactyl fossil on top of the musuem is nice, HGSS OW Only fossilized.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
E would like to say that I feel a little victim of an injustice for the result of the competition of HoY, but that I am happy for being in according to place, and also that I am of you wounded and I am using to advantage to the maximum, but I am also working in POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM.

That's an extremely poor attitude. Your hack wasn't good enough to win. Get over it.

cspmoneymaker

I haven't come here for months,lots of new hack came out but this one is still my favourite !!!
How far does it go now ? How many gyms ?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
That's an extremely poor attitude. Your hack wasn't good enough to win. Get over it.

I'm quite sure that most of the people here say that LP was better than all the eligible hacks. So i was wondering, why didn't it win?

This hack is awesomeness personified.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
I'm quite sure that most of the people here say that LP was better than all the eligible hacks. So i was wondering, why didn't it win?

This hack is awesomeness personified.
Biased judging panel comes to mind, but its only a stupid award anyways, it should mean nothing to the hack's creator, after all its not like you stop the hack cause you've won, winning isn't everything. =\

Back