• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] TRUMPETS: A HOENN RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello, I've just recently decided to get into RPing and I found this and it seemed interesting! I'll probably have a SU up soon although I can't say it will look nice like Malignant's

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Alright, here is my character.

Name: Dalex Yukashi
Hometown: Mistralton City, Unova

Appearance:
6'00"
Blue Eyes and Dirty Blond Hair.
Toned
Spoiler:

Personality:
Dalex is a kind, young adult who doesn't like bullying, During his time at the academy, he did well in his classes that were outdoors, but not great in the indoor classes, as he found it boring. Dalex is very friendly to everyone he meets. He will stand up for what he believes in. When something needs to be done, it gets done. He cannot stand not doing anything. He always has to have something to do unless he is tired. Although he trusts everyone, he does not let his guard down although it seems he does. Dalex loves being outdoors and playing sports. While playing sports or battling, he shows good sportsmanship. He can see the big picture usually and always takes into account of what might happen. Periodically, he will get in a mood and just likes to relax, read, and be indoors.

When he had first joined his academy, he was rash and would sometimes not think before acting. Over the years, he grew up and became for careful. Sometimes though, his rashness will return if he is excited.

His battling style is mainly to stay on the offensive and only defend when needed. Dalex has a fear of most psychic pokemon in which he has trouble battling. Usually pokemon who are another type as well as Psychic do not normally bother him. He knows how to use the terrain to his advantage due to being outdoors so much.

History:
Dalex was born in Mistralton City, Unova. He lived there his entire life, taking care of flying type pokemon and helping his mother with her Pokemon Breeding Service. He loved helping his mother with the breeding service, but due to gaining his father's wanderlust, he wouldn't be able to stay at his home and therefore chose to become a trainer instead. At the age of 14 he went to a pokemon academy for four years. During a school break, he was able to return home and help his parents move to Fortree City, Hoenn. He told his parents that he would eventually return to their new home, but first, he wanted to explore the Hoenn Region.

Starter Pokemon: Rowlet
Ability: Long Reach
Moves: Razor Leaf, Tackle and Peck
Nickname: Cedar

Last edited:

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Speaking of Goose, cleaned up the "Last Sighting" portion of my app! The new version keeps most of the same ideas, it's just an overall smoother read, imo.

Here's hoping we get some feedback soon from the GM!

Years
Tried submitting this once, but my computer crashed so hopefully it works this time.

Name: Erick "Mo" Morales
Hometown: Sandgem Town, Sinnoh

Appearance: 5'11" Incredibly dark brown eyes, black hair, tan skin, not particularly muscular.

Personality: Mo is a person who sometimes lets his short temper get the better of him. He usually manages to keep it under control, but when he can't, it usually gets ugly with either a physical or verbal fight. Depending on the person, he gives someone more or less leeway when it comes to doing things that annoy him. He tends to be very sarcastic, even when he doesn't intend to be. He switches between being very competitive and motivated and being lazy and uncaring. He can come off as quite rude at the beginning, but he is a genuinely kind person. He tends to use Pokémon that are good at using physical attacks. Although he leans towards these types of Pokémon, he will not hesitate to use a special attacking Pokémon or just a plain wall. In fact, many of the Pokémon he uses are slow and hard hitting, which can sometimes be a poor thing when a Pokémon decides to set up on him.

History: Living in Sandgem all of his life, he received special tutoring from the Professor. This tutoring allowed him to excel at his school in Jubilife City. Speaking of school, most of his teachers would describe him as a student who was clearly gifted, but seemed to not care about his studies. Despite this, he had some of the best grades in his class in all subjects. He seemed to only care about the classes in which he interacted with Pokémon such as battling and breeding. He participated in sports as well, and his parents and teachers were not entirely happy at the fact that he put more effort into them than he did his studies. He eventually became so bored with school that he put extra effort into school so he could earn enough credits to graduate early and finally go on a journey. One of the thing he needed to accomplish to graduate was to breed a Pokémon with an attack that it would usually learn later in life. By accomplishing this, he obtained his partner Pokémon, Oakley the Turtwig. After graduating, he decided to go to Hoenn to conquer the Pokémon League Challenge there. The reason his parents allowed this was because his mother was born and raised in Hoenn, and lived there for most of her life until she moved to Sinnoh. She had written up a guide for him with a lot of her knowledge of the region. She also marked down her home town of Lavaridge Town and told him where he could find his grandmother.

Starter Pokémon: Oakley the Turtwig, Male, Overgrow, Tackle-Withdraw-Seed Bomb-Bite
Oakley is a young Turtwig just recently hatched a few months ago. He's been with Mo his entire life, being hatched by him. Because of this is sees Mo as his father and relies on Mo for help with almost everything. Because of his age, Oakley tends to make many silly mistakes without his trainer around. Despite all of this, he does have potential of becoming a powerful Pokémon, being born with the special move of Seed Bomb

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years

Accepted! So excited to see someone with such a politically-charged background with ties in to the scientific community. Although, a question should be ask: how old is Moana/Goose? I am placing him around late thirties?

dalex sounds familiar hmm

ACCEPTED ALSO! Although you may want to include why he wanted to become a trainer in your history as succeeding the family business of breeding Pokémon seemed another worthy cause.

PROFESSOR SAMUEL OAKLEY

ACCEPTED TOO! Dalex and Mo seemed to be opposite in some aspects. It will be interesting to have some interaction between them.

Also, Malignant, I'll answer your questions sometime this week.

Ciao!

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Ooh, I'm glad you like him!

Did I actually forget his age? I even went back to edit it! That's my bad; he's actually 56! Been at it for a while.

Years
Aria makes her triumphant return! Maybe not that triumphant. More like awkward. I'll make dome changes to her later when I'm not at school and don't have to worry about getting hit by basketballs.

Name: Arianna "Aria" Duchannes

Hometown: Lavender Town

Appearance: Aria is a petite girl, standing at only 5'4. She has pale skin and looks easily breakable. Her bright blue eyes are accented by the dark shadows under them from many sleepless nights, and glow brightly when she uses her abilities. Her curly black hair falls down to the middle of her back neatly. She has a star shaped birthmark underneath her right eye, a sign of her heritage. Aria normally wears a knee-length gray dress with a white sweater and black ankle boots. She wears a locket with a picture of her and her mother when she was younger and almost never takes it off. Her wrists are covered with multiple bracelets that her aunt has given her.

Personality: Aria is a very shy girl and tries to avoid making contact with other people as much as she can. The reason for this is because of her psychic abilities. She's scared of hurting others and tries to distance herself from others. Unfortunately, people seem to be attracted to her, which makes it harder for her to avoid them. She often stresses herself out overthinking things, which leads to things around her being broken due to her frustration. She considers herself a monster that can't be controlled and refuses to believe otherwise.

She finds it hard to trust people, and it took her a very long time to even trust her aunt and uncle. Once someone breaks through her shell, however, she's a very sweet girl. She hates seeing people get hurt and will do whatever she can to help people who are hurt, or even prevent them from getting hurt. She can be stubborn when she wants to, and hates when people try to change her opinion on things. She loves Pokémon and thinks that they're the only ones who understand her.
Aria goes for a strategic approach when it comes to battling, and chooses to stay on the defensive. She tries to avoid attacking as much as possible, since Eliza doesn't understand the limits of her strength. The only person Aria's ever battled is her cousin Cameron, who trains her and Eliza to help them control their psychic powers.
History: To be revealed later.
Starter Pokémon: Espurr ♀ (Eliza) |Infiltrator|
Scratch | Confusion | Disarming Voice | Fake Out

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Accepted! So excited to see someone with such a politically-charged background with ties in to the scientific community. Although, a question should be ask: how old is Moana/Goose? I am placing him around late thirties?

ACCEPTED ALSO! Although you may want to include why he wanted to become a trainer in your history as succeeding the family business of breeding Pokémon seemed another worthy cause.

ACCEPTED TOO! Dalex and Mo seemed to be opposite in some aspects. It will be interesting to have some interaction between them.

Also, Malignant, I'll answer your questions sometime this week.

Ciao!

Ok fixed. I think that should explain the reason why he chose not to.

Also, I gave Rowlet Razor Leaf instead of its signature moves, since it is stared out for me. I also added Tackle.

Rowlet's nickname is Cedar.

Last edited:

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
A couple days later than I planned, but I finally got my SU done.

Name: Axel Haydar
Hometown: Fortree City, Hoenn

Appearance: Axel stands at 5 feet and 10 inches tall. He has brown eyes, semi-long hair, colored dark green, and a light skin tone. Axel is usually found wearing brown cargo pants with black tennis shoes and whatever t-shirt he randomly pulled from his closet that day. He also wears a wooden dusk ball pendant on his neck.

Personality: Axel isn't one too keen on going out of his way to introduce himself to people but when approached he is quite friendly. Axel is a competitive risk taker both on and off the battlefield. He has a difficult time turning down challenges as he always feels the need to either prove that he is capable of accomplishing various feats or to simply improve his own skills. The more difficult the challenge, the more enticing it is to Axel. He has even been known to throw himself into dangerous situations just for fun.

In battle, Axel likes to start out defensively to analyze his opponent before going on the offensive. He sometimes likes pit his pokémon against seemingly stronger opponents as well as making questionable moves that have a good chance of failure but could pay off well if successful. Although Axel is more cautious when attempting to up the stakes in battle as he cares more for his Pokémon's safety than his own.

History: Axel has lived his whole life in Fortree. Slacking in trainer's school due to a lack of feeling challenged and constant disagreement with his teachers over battle techniques, Axel ended up flunking out and focusing his time on helping his father out with the family's carpentry business. About a year before beginning his pokémon journey one of Axel's cousins from Johto brought an egg with them during a visit and decided to leave the egg under Axel's care. The egg eventually hatched into a shiny spinarak that has stuck by Axel's side ever since the two met.

Starter Pokemon
Species: Spinarak
Name : Ariadne
Ability: Swarm
Moveset: Poison Sting, String Shot, Constrict

Hope you don't mind me making spinarak a shiny. I don't really use shinies in RPs but I felt like doing something different this time.

H e a p.

Banned
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 23, 2022
Name: Hayden Glacerone Zinzolin

Hometown: Pyrite Town, Orre

Appearance:
- Blonde hair, with light blue in side bangs
- Slanted Purple eyes
- Wears a black high neck t-shirt with purple strips, collar has ribbons and armholes has chains, which is connected with oval-shaped red agates
- Purple straight pants
- Black boots

Starter Pokemon:
- Absol
- Female
- Ability: Super Luck
- Moves: Assurance, Zen Headbutt, Brutal Swing, Icy Wind, Thief

(Is this thing still open?)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Name: Hayden Glacerone Zinzolin

Hometown: Pyrite Town, Orre

Appearance:
- Blonde hair, with light blue in side bangs
- Slanted Purple eyes
- Wears a black high neck t-shirt with purple strips, collar has ribbons and armholes has chains, which is connected with oval-shaped red agates
- Purple straight pants
- Black boots

Starter Pokemon:
- Absol
- Female
- Ability: Super Luck
- Moves: Assurance, Zen Headbutt, Brutal Swing, Icy Wind, Thief

(Is this thing still open?)

Hi! It's best to check the last-posted dates in RPs, that tends to give you a good idea of if the game is still alive or not! Our section rules state:
Do not post in Casting or Stage threads if the roleplay has not been active in either thread (OOC or IC) on our forum for over two months.

Sometimes we mods and GMs are a bit lenient about that number, but I'll be closing this particular thread, as it has been over three years since it was last posted in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back