• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Journey Optional [T] [OOC]

Years
Spoiler:

I'm writing up the IC now, so just something to note. Please make sure your posts keep track of your pokemon and their movesets somewhere so I can keep tabs on everything easily.

Years
So, we have a Discord now channel now! You can access it from the RPT server once I give you permissions.

ImMrRoboto and HyperMorian I haven't seen you on there so if you want access to the chat join the RPT server and ping me so I can alter your permissions.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
VSLady.png

LADY ARIA SALZBURGH

She's a Baroness from a far away region, and came to Diminia for a vacation away from royalty. Don't let her kind personality, and charming looks fool you, as she used to a military commander in her barony before ascending to the throne.

Double Battles, gems, Grass and Fairy types

Laziness, and Poison types​

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
Years
Yep
Damien King
39.png

Spoiler:

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Sure thing. Here's my character and his current team:

Dmitrix, the Clown
aka Dmitri Bolokov
ClownSprite_zpsu4ljogoj.png

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Trapinch (Hyper Cutter) - Bite, Dig, Bug Bite, Gust
Solrock (Levitate) - Rock Polish, Sandstorm, Tackle, Rollout
Turtwig (Overgrow) - Work Up, Razor Leaf, Sand Tomb, Tackle
Corsola (Natural Cure) - Aqua Ring, Ancient Power, Bubble Beam, Icicle Spear

mihira's team! ...may struggle with this next gym lmao

im not seeing anyone who chose to evolve yet. are yall aiming for decent movesets first? or just kind of basing things on game-journey flow?

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
Years
Sorry for not posting on time. I've had a rough week, and I haven't had the time to post. I've been working on the post all day, and it's nearly done, but it likely won't go up today. Sorry.

Years
Sorry for not posting on time. I've had a rough week, and I haven't had the time to post. I've been working on the post all day, and it's nearly done, but it likely won't go up today. Sorry.

Fair enough. Try to get it done ASAP though otherwise you'll have trouble in chapter 3 too.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I like how Damien is having a proper Pokemon adventure and the rest of us are running around being socially inept and playing with dead bodies.

Also, here's my team for the upcoming Dr. Eggman battle:

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
what the fuck is happening lmfao

anyway heres mihiras team

Trapinch (Hyper Cutter) - Crunch, Dig, Bug Bite, Gust
Solrock (Levitate) - Rock Polish, Sandstorm, Smack Down, Rollout
Grotle (Overgrow) - Work Up, Razor Leaf, Sand Tomb, Tackle
Corsola (Natural Cure) - Aqua Ring, Ancient Power, Bubble Beam, Icicle Spear

rhodes def has the most pokemon right?? goodness lmao

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
"If only one of the Leaders is a law enforcer."

Oh yeah, in case you want to look at mine. Here's the team that I had up to the gap between Chapter 2 - 3.

EDIT: Updating up to Chapter 5 - 6 to keep track of things.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Hey, sorry for the overdue post!

Besides that, I have made a few retrospective edits:

• I have made Rhodes from Orre and working for the established ONBS news network present in XD: Gale of Darkness (formerly Kids Grid.)
  • As such, in my Tiamat battle post I have changed her reference from "Early Bird Press" to "ONBS."
  • In my Reed battle post, I have changed the anchors Walter and Denise to just Marcia, a canon reporter in XD.

Back